Last Mage Standing Guide: Have you ever wondered if you could have several types of modes in one game? I think the last mage standing is the only game with so many varieties and new things to offer. You get to play fantasy battle royale, co-op tower defense, and more. It’s up to you whether you want to play solo or team up with your friends in various PVE and PVP battles for 3 min rounds. There are many guardians to collect, upgrade, and play with. The magical and stunning mechanics will capture your heart for sure.
Tip 1 Know the Modes available
Of course, if you don’t even know what kind of mode you are playing, you will surely lose many matches. There are no in-depth tutorials for it, so I’ll share with you the basics:
- MULTIPLE GAME MODES: It’s a kind of battle royale (solo or trios) PVP fight for survival where you need to defeat opponents by using the magical abilities. These supernatural abilities will be hidden on the map, and you must collect and use them to keep yourself alive.
- Tower Defense (Quads) – PvE: You can team up to four players to defend the magical crystal. In this mode, you need to cooperate and work with others to build traps and automated defenses to win the match.
- Hold the Gold (Duos) – PvP: You will have to collect gold as fast. You will also need to stay alive to keep your gold.
Tip 2 Don’t Save Up Your Chests
You may have heard about this from experienced players who have played this game for a long time (veterans). Do not deal with the chests because you neither have a lot of characters in the beginning nor you have a lot of abilities. I recommend you save up to only ten chests and open them up. It would be best if you kept playing to get better at it.
Tip 3: Learn to Build in Last Mage Standing
Not everyone will think this tip is essential, but they will regret it later on and wish they should’ve listened to me sooner. You can build stuff for fun, but you can also build things to get away from your opponents or block their path. Small walls will confuse them, and you will be able to take advantage of it.
Tip 4: Learn to Play with Default Items
Many people might have overlooked this, but the magical abilities, poison, etc., that we get as default when we make an account are extraordinary and quite a handful and perfect to use. Players think that the unlockable characters are better, but no, with this default character also, you could do a lot of things.
Tip 5: Try to Play with Different Characters
You should not just stick to one character no matter how good it is because if you play with other characters, you will have an in-depth insight into their abilities and how they work. So if you face enemies using that character, you will be able to defeat them.
Top 6 best guardians;
- Okoye, the alchemist
- Azai the rogue
- Hanzo the ninja
- Boris the warrior
- Grimm the reaper
- Taylor the falconer
Tip 6: Other Miscellaneous Tips in Last Mage Standing
- Practice royal training; if you are not confident about playing real matches, just train yourself.
- If you are playing solo, then do not try to kill off the enemies; sometimes, it’s better to avoid fights; mostly, I try to collect chests and items, then kill the last two players and win the game, but it may not happen always, but you can give it a shot.
- Watch ads to get special rewards
- Complete missions and quests to level up faster
Last Mage Standing Game is available on Google Play and App Store. Overall the game is really enjoyable and addictive. But I would also like to hear your opinion through the comments section below. Before leaving don’t forget to check out: Yulgang Global.
Also Read: Complete List of Netflix Games
Leave a Reply