Robot Squid’s King of Crabs is a multiplayer action game that was first launched in March 2019 for Android and iOS. In each game, a player can battle with up to 100 other online players, making King of Crabs an exciting multiplayer battle experience. Because of the game’s basic controls, it may also be played on a PC. King of Crabs also has a variety of game types.
The goal of King of Crabs is to explore and conquer the vast island. To get to the top of the leader board, fight other crabs using the weapons you find. This page will serve as a character’s guide to assist you in getting started with the game. This page will explain the many crabs that appear in the game.
About King of Crabs
The game is simple to understand. To become the King of Crabs, keep moving about, destroying crabs, consuming their flesh, and becoming enormous. Weapons and equipment will be found along the road to aid you in your quest for the crab throne. The game hasn’t ended yet. You’ll confront more opponents if you’ve ascended to the throne. As a king, you will appear on the map as a “Crown Icon,” which any player may use to challenge you for the title of “King of Crabs.” However, beating other players will be difficult, especially with the basic crabs. You must perform activities, earn cash and pearls, and acquire various incentives from the Crab Grab machine in order to improve and gain rewards.
King of Crabs List
There are 20 crabs in King of Crabs, ranging from common to legendary. We’ve rated the crabs according to their levels and listed their Special Move in this section. To begin, you’ll need a common Brown Crab. The following list is in ascending order of level, beginning with the strongest S level crabs and ending with the weakest D-level crabs.
- Alien Crab – Alien Crab’s special move is to generate tiny aliens that eat everything in their path.
- Robot Crab – The Robot Crab’s special ability is to shower missiles down on your enemies.
- Demon Crab – Demon Crab’s special move generates a black hole that suffocates anything in its path. Meat, enemies, coins, random food spawns etc. will be devoured.
- Atlantic Lobster – The special of the Atlantic lobster allows consumers to grow instantly enormous and powerful for a brief period of time. This special increases your size, which improves your stats.
- Tasmanian Giant Crab – The Tasmanian gigantic crab sets fire to the surrounding area, forcing everything to catch fire. When activated, this does physical damage to any crabs in the area.
- Coconut Crab – The coconut crab’s special lay bombs, detonate when they come into touch with something or if the spark plug runs out. For the duration of the special, the coconut crab lays explosives behind them. These explosives do harm to enemies.
- Mantis Shrimp – The mantis shrimp’s special attack is a massive smash that deals immense damage and stuns.
- Vampire Crab – Special ability is to drain the life of nearby enemies and, in the process, heal itself.
- Hermit Crab – To recuperate health, the Hermit Crab retreats within its impenetrable shell.
- The Giant Mud Crab – Its special attack is to strike the ground, stunning nearby opponents. Both defensively and offensively, this may be employed.
- Snow Crab – The snow crab’s special venom is contagious and causes death. This poisons the enemy’s attacks, causing them to become less effective over time and slowing them down.
- Yeti Crab– its special move is to pound foes into the ground, doing immense damage. This is a harmful impact that affects a large region.
- The Ghost Crab – its special ability is to become invisible. Both offense and defense can benefit from this maneuver.
- The Spanner Crab – has a unique defensive move, burrows under the earth, and reappears in an unpredictable area.
- Stone Crab – The special move of the stone crab is to construct a shield that absorbs a lot of damage.
- Elbow Crab – the Elbow crab’s special move allows it to spin at a rapid pace, causing damage to anything in its path.
- Candy Crab– its special attack is to fire candy at foes. It will make them smaller, lowering their power.
- Brown Crab – this crab’s special move is a brief surge of infinite Boost.
- Rainbow Crab – this crab’s unique move is to shoot sticky goo at opponents, stopping them in their tracks.
- Blue Crab – The special move of the Blue Crab immobilizes foes by freezing air within a small range.
- Mitten Crab – using its special move, it may speed up assaults while also increasing the likelihood of a critical hit by 100%.