From PC to Mobiles Into the Dead 2 mobile, two have won the hearts of millions. I mean, I don’t even know where to begin with. You get hands-on the best experience of the zombie apocalypse. You will need to save your family with whatever arsenal of weapons you have. But will you be able to do it and get out of this nightmare? Don’t worry; I have some tips to help you out, so let’s begin.
Tip #1 – Know the Basics of Into the Dead 2 mobile
Event mode gets unlocked at 1-5, probably from where you can get powerful weapons and pets for a short duration. You will probably get two weapons, and after level 3, you will unlock your first companion. Now it’s not that easy, you will need dog food to run with your companion, and it’s available in loot boxes that you get from clearing levels or stories. You will keep getting more weapons as you go further, too, so you need to worry if you miss farming them.
- Keep checking your ammo because you don’t want to run into zombies without ammo, right?
- There’s no reload option, but it gets reloaded automatically once the gun is empty.
- Gun’s position will let you know if there are zombies or not and whether you are aiming in the right direction.
- Use grenade cans at the zombie
- You will need to play a lot and invest your time to get stronger. The more you run, the stronger you will get
Tip #2 – Know the Zombie Types
If you think that killing zombies randomly is a great idea, you are wrong. There are two types of zombies: Normal and Armored. Armored types are SWAT soldiers and E.O.D. their armor is powerful, and it isn’t easy to get through those. Piercing or only explosives works best on them.
- Stragglers <10 ~ 12 hp All types of a skinny or typical zombie
- Doctors ( Isolation suit) 10 ~ 12 hp
- Locals 18 ~ 40 hp
- Skull Guy ~ 160 hp white bald guy wearing a green shirt
- S.W.A.T(4+, 8+ and 12+ difficulty) ~ 780 (80 hp and 700 armor hp) piercing or explosive ammo to be used
- S.W.A.T(16+ and 20+ difficulty) ~ 25.000 (2.500 hp and 22.500 armor hp) same
- Sodier ~ 3.320 (320 hp and 3.000 armor hp) same
- Military Tanktop ~ 320 hp Black man with a shirt
- Fat Cop ~ 640 hp Fat = high HP
- Chubby Prisoner ~ 1.280 hp Yep
- Chubby Man ~ 2.560 hp. The guy with the tight T-shirt
- Chubby Woman ~ 5.126 hp
- Shirtless Prisoner ~ 9.600 hp, just like the name suggests
- E.O.D ~110.000 (10.000 hp and 100.000 armor hp) takes a lot of time to kill the zombie
- Lumberjack ~ 20.000 hp is the Toughest zombie at this point in the game.
Tip #3 – Know About the Weapons in Into the Dead 2 mobile
Now let’s talk about the weapons. The better weapon you use, the more ammo you save and quickly kill the zombies. Do not try to level up all your guns; instead, level them to levels 3-4 and test which suits you best.
- Pistols: Dragoon IX (V.I.P.), R77 Rapid, and Alpha Omega are currently the best ones. I’d say if you want to use pistols.
- Shotguns: inferno is excellent as it has widespread and different fire ammo types. Inferior, Surgeon, and X-12 have more magazines.
- Rifles: F300 is the best bit you can go for Cobalt too.
- S.M.G.: I would highly recommend A45 Apex and PP20 Doldenkov. There are several features like night vision higher magazine etc.
- Assault-Rifles: Arc 11 overall. Good spread, piercing ammo in auto mode and big magazine.
- Bows: V.L.A.D. (V.I.P.) or Absolution (can be unlocked from Side story).
Some More Miscellaneous Tips:
- Try to dodge and play in daily carnages as you will need to clear put around the crate.
- Use token in the early stages, then waste a knife.
- Keep running
- Use explosives whenever necessary.
Into the Dead 2: Unleashed is available on Google Play and App Store. Speaking of the game, the visuals are just breathtaking, and the gaming mechanics are great, too, except that there are a few bugs here and there, but overall the game is fantastic. What do you think? Oh, if you want to play more zombie games, then check out: Let’s Survive.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Platform Mobile Games In 2022