Honor of Heirs is a popular mobile game in which players can choose from three different classes, providing plenty of variation in the play styles available in this mobile MMORPG. In this article, we will discuss the Honor of Heirs class guide. You can download the game from Google Play Store.
This variety is reinforced further by the fact that each class has two distinct specialties, which can either strengthen the fundamental combat style and skills or entirely change them, giving players more options to approach combat in different ways. With so many classes to choose from, it might take time to decide which one is perfect for your particular play style. Without further delay let’s begin the class guide.
Honor of Heirs Class Guide
Without a generic melee warrior that charges into battle with a large sword and devastating, sweeping blows, no MMORPG would ever feel complete. And the Warrior just so happens to be the right choice for Honor of Heirs. This class has balanced numbers for the most part, although it leans more defensive. It can deal a lot of damage and take a lot of punishment without losing its composure.
- Berserker: An attacking type who foregoes defenses in favor of a more direct approach to fight, effortlessly swinging their greatsword and slicing through swaths of foes with each swing.
- Paladin: Defensive versions who wield a sword and shield and employ a combination of aggressive and defensive strategies to tank even the most lethal adversaries while protecting their teammates.
In most games, the Ranger class is the lone master of dealing massive amounts of damage from afar. Similarly, the Ranger class in Honor of Heirs can drop their bows and turn to their quick swords to confront adversaries at melee range. Rangers’ ability to change their tactics makes them versatile DPS that can adapt to most situations.
- Assassin: Swift fighters who wield dual daggers and use them to ambush enemies, dealing unparalleled single-target damage, making them the game’s de-facto boss slayers.
- Hunter: Hunters are defined by their slow but powerful assaults, as they are all about eliminating their enemy with a single shot. They also have good AoE abilities.
The Elementalist is a master of the arcane arts, capable of casting strong spells to both destroy the enemy and aid their allies. This class’s specific role will change widely depending on their specializations, but in their base form, they may fulfill the responsibilities of both a support and a DPS, leaning more towards AoE powers when serving as the latter.
- Magicians: They are arcane arts practitioners that can inflict immense damage across large areas with a variety of spells. These are essentially the “Pure DPS” Elementalist classes.
- Sage: Skilled tacticians who can use runes to cripple and degrade the adversary while both supporting and buffing their teammates. They are frequently the party’s backbone.
This was all about the Honor of Heirs class guide. Use this above-mentioned information and become a master of the game. If you have any queries feel free to ask in the comment section below. Also, do check out Sacred Summons Beginner’s Guide.