Hills of steel 2 have launched! Wait, you didn’t know? C’mon, how can you miss this addictive physics-based tank game? It’s not just a simple tank game but a hit game due to its immense popularity. Different modes and tanks are available with excellent features. Check out the game is available in Play Store and App Store. You can also check out their Facebook and Instagram page for more info. But I’m sure you’re not here for the review; you’re here for the tips and tricks that will get you to the top? So let’s begin with the recommendations.
1 Select Your Tank
If you’re a beginner, you will have to struggle a lot. You will have to play 2-3 weeks daily to get your hands on a decent tank. But if you’re a moderate player or a pro or have money, I’ll recommend some tanks that’ll be best for you. For beginners, I’ll recommend using Morty or Gatlyn instead of the joker. Make sure to keep upgrading them until you unlock new tanks.
For experienced players, I’ll recommend ninja, sparky, and shift. If you get a rex tank, then you’re the boss! But you can also win many matches with sparky and ninja. Their unique abilities like invisibility, close-range slashing attacks, etc., are worth it.
List of Tanks
- Joker – Tiny Tank Packing a Big Punch
- Morty – Bomb Lobbing Healer Tank
- Stinger – Wreaks Havoc With Rocket Salvos
- Buck – Vicious Close-Range Combatant
- Titan – Big and Sturdy and Able To Call In Airstrikes
- Wally – Drills Through the Enemy Lines
- Sparky – Supercharged Lightning Tank
- Ninja – Fatal Sword-Wielding Stealth Tank
- Gatlyn – Rapid-Firing Tank With Deployable Turrets
- Phoenix – Devastating Flamethrower Tank
- Tower – Lethal Long-Range Sniper
- Scarab – Multipurpose Hovercraft Tank
- Arachno – Deadly Neighborhood Spider Tank
- Shift – Awesome Tank With Shapeshifting Abilities
- Scorpion – Venomous Tank With a Huge Stinger of Steel
- Kong – Smashing Beastly Gorilla Brawl Tank
- Rex – Huge and Dangerous Prehistoric Era Dinosaur Tank
Don’t Smash the buttons
The worst thing ppl do is keep smashing buttons and fire. No, it’s completely wrong and absurd; the game isn’t just a tap tap game. Firstly, do not approach the enemy closely; instead, maintain a distance and fire. Go close and come back again; make sure you’re far from where your missiles are launched if not targeted directly; otherwise, it’ll be useless. Suppose you’re using Morty, so the rockets burst after some time or when they hit the mark, so if you’re using this tank, do not go too close. Make sure to learn about the special abilities Of the enemies, too; it will be beneficial in most matches. Do not play duels; you will keep losing if you’re a beginner. instead, try playing the other modes, 3V3 or boss mode.
For example: if you are up against a tank, suppose ninja who is good with close attack range, so maintain distance and firing also shift or sparky would be a good match for this tank, but Mortys healing power could be helpful too
3 Earn Rewards in Hills of Steel 2
You can earn rewards by playing matches and receive chests. You cannot unlock chests all at once after a certain period; open them one by one and find cards and coins use them to upgrade and unlock better tanks. If you want to level up quickly, keep watching ads to collect the chest. You can use diamonds to unlock chests, but I’ll say it will be pretty Useless. I would recommend you open them after the mentioned time; you can level up for free. Also, you get rewards by achievements; the icon is available at the top of the main menu.
Features of Hills of Steel 2
- Action-packed game with friends or random players- your call
- Eight online events are available- Team Survival, Bunker Bash, Star Catch, Boss Battle, Rare Duel, Epic Duel, Domination, and Rampage!
- 15+ tanks with unique abilities and features
- Customization available
- Free rewards and active community in discord
These are all the tips and tricks that you must follow to become the best tank master. It’s a moderate and tactical game so make sure to use your wits. Check out the Polywar game (action), and for any other information, you can always ask me by using the comments section below.
Leave a Reply