Higan: Eruthyll is a real-time tactical role-playing game that is released by BILIBILI. It is a real-time strategy-based card game, which comes with 3D real-time combat RPG. Here you can use diverse tactics and you can even enjoy its great gameplay stories. It comes with great features that increase the gameplay experience for gamers. So, in this article you are going to find a proper Higan: Eruthyll Beginner’s Guide and Tips And Tricks. All those tips can help you get a kick start in the game. So, without wasting any more time let’s get started.
For making the gameplay much more interesting, this game comes with many games modes and all of them are mentioned below –
- Ark Task – You can play this mode when you need resources, such as Golden Strom, Miniature, Purge Anomaly, and Nieollo Pacs. All of them going to provide you with different resources that you can use in-game.
- Labyrinth Mood – In this mode, you will be fighting and solving puzzles and every battle were going to give you resources. Here you don’t have to wait to do the checkpoint. You can leave the game anywhere between games and can join in the same place as a game when you start it.
- Deep maze – In this mode, you have to grind every day so that you can earn the starlight revelation cash that you going to need to perform the summoning.
- Hero Journey – This mode is one of the most important that we can say, because if you want to have weapons, armor, and other gearing materials then you must have to play this mode.
- Dreams Back – In this mode, you can the history of your characters.
Unlock The Adventure Mode First
Adventure mode is essential to Higan: Eruthyll because you need to complete it to unlock the tutorial. This gives you access to many resources, including Rooco, a 2-star healer, materials to improve Eupheria, and Dubriostal, the game’s premium currency. Adventure mode is divided into two maps, Fantasyland and Real World, which players must switch between to defeat spirits and cleanse them. Repeatedly clearing stages in Adventure Mode is necessary to level up characters and obtain resources.
Try Re-Rolling The Dice To Get a Good Start
Players can try re-rolling the dice to get a better start in Higan: Eruthyll. If you restart the game several times after completing the tutorial to summon Eluya or another 3-star character, you can repeat the roll. The chances of summoning a 3-star character are slim, but you can request the pre-registration rewards by in-game mail to improve your chances. The re-registration process can be time-consuming, taking between 10 and 15 minutes of play.
Make Combat Easier With These Strategies
The combat mechanics in Higan: Eruthyll are simple. Players can set up their four characters in a formation and use active and ultimate abilities in combat. There are some advanced combat tips that you can use to make the game easier. Players can use interrupt abilities to prevent enemies from using their abilities, crowd control abilities to interrupt their chanting process, and exhaustion mechanics to deal more damage to bosses and elite monsters.
Elemental Advantage Plays a Big Role
The characters in Higan: Eruthyll is linked to elements that play an important role in combat. The stronger piece deals 30% more damage to the weaker part and ignores 30% resistance while inflicting debuff spells. Players should use this advantage to deal more damage to their opponents and take less damage themselves.
That’s all concluding for our Higan: Eruthyll Beginner’s Guide and Tips And Tricks. We hope this guide will help you for getting a good grip on this game. You can download this game from Google Play and the App Store. If you want more information about this game you must visit their social media accounts – Facebook, and Twitter or you can even join their Discord server. For more such gaming guides bookmark our website, as we keep posting new gaming guides. Happy Gaming!
Leave a Reply