Hide Online: We loved playing hide and seek when we were kids, right? But no one plays those games anymore, but what if I told you that you would be able to relive those childhood days in a much more fun manner through this game? If you don’t believe me, you should try playing hide Online. It’s an addictive and thrilling multiplayer hide-and-seek action shooter game of the prop hunt genre.
You will need to hide from hunters if you’re on the prop team. Props can turn into any objects and hide; hunters can detect them when they give out noise after specific periods. Hunters, if they shoot random things, their hp will lower, and they might end up dying, so yes, both teams have to play strategically to win. I’m sure you are frustrated because you keep losing, so I’m here with some tips and tricks that might help you out:
Tip 1 Get used to the Controls
Hunter controls: You can move your character by using the joystick present on the bottom left of the screen. You can drag your finger across the screen to move the camera. Aim and fire control are on the right side and have a grenade icon. Using a grenade gives you a high chance of killing the prop immediately. The HP bar is present at the bottom of the screen, which will decrease if you miss the target and shoot non-prop items.
Prop Controls: The joystick is similar to hunters, with few exceptions. You can move with the joystick, jump, and change into objects for this you will need to aim at it and click the glass-like icon. You can turn hunters into pigs if someone tries to catch you.
Tip 2 Play Strategically in Hide Online
See, you cannot win by just running around, okay? If you want to become a pro in any game, you need to put your brains to work. Some of the tips that I would suggest to you are:
- Keep switching between items and changing room; make sure you change into small things because they are harder to aim and shoot.
- Use the buffs to get away when in need. Transform the hunters into animals and yes, don’t panic, don’t try to run away too far; instead, try to get mixed up with the objects.
- As a hunter, I would never randomly shoot things and wear earphones all time to detect the direction of the music.
- Lastly, try to watch ads to get buffs and second chances.
Tip 3 Best Places to Hide and Hunt
Whether you’re a hunter or a prop, you must know these places as you will be able to blend in, but as a hunter, you will be able to hunt down veteran players.
- Hiding behind boxes (if you hide in such a way that the hunter keeps missing, then it’s best to stay hidden and waste his hp)
- Beside barrel (a little risky but works)
- Behind the computer (one of the best places because the hunter might get confused and think that it’s the computer and not a tiny prop hiding behind it, make sure to turn into a cold drink or burger to hide behind it)
- Burger in the toilet (gross but perfect spot)
- Inside wall (looks like a glitch, and hunters will have a hard time, plus you will be able to see through walls; for this, you need to jump into a trampoline and then stick towards the wall while you’re in the air)
- Door frames (get on the washbasin, then jump to the door frame from the basin)
- Spawn point glitch (this one doesn’t work all time, but you can get inside the spawn point, and you will never get hunted down for this turn into one of the plants. As soon as hunters leave, make sure that the plant pot is nearest to the spawn point, and then enter the spawn point bam! Now no one can kill you!)
I love online multiplayer games, and there’s another one I think you might like: Rocket Bot Royale. Hide Online is available on Google Play and App Store. These are the best tips I had for you, but please drop them below if you think you have more!
Also Read: Top 5 Best Marvel Games For iOS and Android
Leave a Reply