Grand Master: Idle RPG: Before jumping into the game, let me start with a story; once upon a time, a legendary grandmaster maintained peace on earth, but suddenly he disappeared. The same day demon king got revived and wrecked havoc everywhere he went. The monsters started overtaking the human empire. The humans tried to fight back, but they kept losing battles; in the end, they started residing in the forest and waited for the next grandmaster to appear and save the day. Sounds interesting, right? Endless RPG adventure with a hit storyline. New users will get 400k diamonds as well, so what are you even waiting for? This guide is for those who seek to become the next grandmaster.
Tip #1 – Know The Basics of Grand Master: Idle RPG
Now I will categorically explain everything available in the game, and then I will tell you what all needs to be your priority, alright?
- Status: Here, you will be able to upgrade your character’s attack power, hp,exp, etc
- Status is divided into 5: status, growth, special, relic, and info. As a beginner, you need to focus on the first two; the special and relic will be useful when you reach at least higher ranks and levels like Platinum.
- Equipment: This is where you can equip your weapons and rings to make your character stronger.
- Skill: The skills are always handy in fights, so make sure you have at least 1 or 2
- Costume: You can wear costumes after unlocking them
- Challenge: As a new player, do not play challenges and keep them until you have at least reached a bronze level this way, you have better chances of getting epic rewards
- Guild: coming soon
- Shop: Here you can buy equipment and skills by spending on diamonds
Tip #2 – Priority Based Level Up List
This list you need to follow if you want to clear levels quickly and reach higher levels of ranks. In status, make sure to upgrade your character in the following way you can also go for 100x if you have enough gold:
- Attack x50 or x100
- Hp x50
- Crit ATK damage x10 or x50
- Gold x10
- Exp x10
- Crit rate x10
- Final strike rate and damage after unlocking x10
- For the growth, the section tries to invest more in attack hp and dodge while keeping others on the same level.
Tip #3 – Earn Rewards in Grand Master: Idle RPG
There are many ways to earn rewards, and the places from where you can get tips are:
- Battle pass
Apart from this, you can collect samurai badge coins that you can change at event stores for a new playable character, but it will cost like 12k so it will take time. In inventory, you will find many valuable kinds of stuff; you can read the description and use them accordingly.
Tip #4 – Enhance and Collect Equipment
I would highly recommend you spend diamonds and buy 50x at once all stuff. Also, try to keep summoning 3-4 times in a single try; this way, you have a higher chance of getting epic rewards. Also, after collecting, check out the weapon, equip the higher rank weapon after checking its abilities, and later on, enhance it and combine it if possible. This will make your weapon more versatile and deadly. Do the same for rings. For the skills part, make sure to equip skills with a low cooldown and unlock skill slots as you level up.
Grand Master: Idle RPG is available on Google Play and App Store. That’s all the tips I think you will need to become the next grandmaster, so what are you waiting for? I know; maybe you’re looking for another idle RPG. Worry not; I have found another one for you: Slime Hunter Idle Warrior, Before hopping to the next page, comment on your gaming experience with me.