One of the best ways to get incredible rewards is going through each of the Shrine Of Depths. Travelers in Genshin Impact gather numerous riches in Teyvat’s universe, including the tremendous riches located within each Shrine of Depths.
Each Shrine of Depths contains a Luxurious Chest. Luxurious Chests are the most precious in Genshin Impact, thus players should make a point of visiting every shrine. As a result, to assist players in farming gold and awards, this page outlines the locations and prizes of each Shrine of Depths.
About The Shrine Of Depths
When you come across a Shrine of Depths, you will be requested to use a key to unlock the barrier that is blocking the entry. There are ten shrines in each zone, so plan to collect 20 keys and visit all Shrine of Depths sites at some time.
These keys may be found throughout Genshin Impact, usually as prizes for missions and one-time domains.
The Locations In Mondstadt
Here are all the locations of the Shrine of Depths in Mondstadt:
- Brightcrown Canyon: North of the waypoint, below the cliff.
- Wolvendom: North of the wolf boss battle, among the trees south of Cecilia Garden
- South of Dawn Winery: Northwest from the Ridge Watch domain, visible from the edge of the cliff.
- Springvale: North of the Statue of the Seven to the west of the village, on the other side of the paved trail.
- Windrise: South of the big tree but north from the teleport waypoint below it, on a small hill on a cliff.
- Falcon Coast: On top of the cliff east of the Temple of the Lion domain.
- Dadaupa Gorge: Directly east from the Sword Cemetery, on top of the highest cliffs.
- Starsnatch Cliff: South of the teleport waypoint at the coastline, on top of the cliff.
- Stormbearer Point: West of the Anemo Hypostasis, near the edge of the map.
The Locations Of Shrine Of Depths In Liyue
Liyue is a significantly wider location than Mondstadt, yet it may also be more difficult to travel. With the shrine locations already noted, it is considerably easier to locate them all in Liyue. To discover a Shrine of Depths, players can travel to the following sites in Liyue:
- Bishui Plain: By the sea, southwest of the teleport waypoint that’s next to the Stonehide Mitachurl.
- North Minlin: East from the Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern domain; through a breakable rock formation south of the domain and down the path.
- North Minlin: East of Mt. Aocang, visible from the waypoint on the mountain.
- Nantiannen: On top of the cliff right next to the waypoint.
- Near Dunyu Ruins: At a high point on the cliffs that are northwest of the ruins.
- East of Lingju Pass: South of Domain of the Wayward Path, in a cave near the river.
- Wuwang Hill: East of the Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula domain, just south of the mountain and in a cave by a waterfall
- Stone Gate: On the cliffs east of the north Stone Gate waypoint, next to the small lake.
- South of Sal Terrae: Just west of Dragonspine’s Entombed City — Outskirts, next to the body of water that leads to the sea.
- Guyun Stone Forest: On the southernmost island in the archipelago.
If you want to see the map, the Teyvat Interactive Map will help you.
The Rewards From Each Shrine Of Depths
Each Shrine of Depths has a Luxurious Chest that grants 40 Primogems, 60 Adventure EXP, 10 of the region’s Sigils, and a variety of weapons and artifacts.
In Genshin Impact, the most precious money is primogems. Genshin Impact players may obtain 800 Primogems from the chests alone in all 20 Shrine of Depths. The Sigil awards are also quite helpful, since they may be exchanged for items in the souvenir stores in Mondstadt and Liyue.
Players should identify the location of each shrine so that they can trade in their shrine keys as soon as they are available.
There should be ten keys of each kind for the ten shrines of each kind; check your Mondstadt or Liyue exploration achievements to see if you still have one to open.
No, the shrines do not respawn, and neither do they reset. They only spawn in once, and redeemable once.
The World Level does nothing to affect the shrines. The rewards that you get will neither decrease nor increase depending on your World Level.
Going through the Shrine of Depths will help you to gain a lot of resources with ease. It is a very helpful feature in the game. Moreover, have fun when you’re at it. Happy Gaming!