Genshin Impact Patch 2.7 first half is near completion and the next banner is already here at our doorstep. And it’s none other than Arataki Itto. This is his first rerun banner since December 2021 and if you haven’t already farmed for him, this article will guide you through all the necessary steps needed to build your one and Oni right.
Genshin Impact: Arataki Itto’ Best Artifacts
Arataki Itto’s Role in this game is a DPS and no other roles are suitable for him. He is a Geo Dps that doesn’t deal damage based on any elemental reaction and his talents scale in Defense due to which we can clearly say Gorou is his right hand since Gorou boosts DEF of all party members and artifacts that boosts Defense is ideal for him. Coming to his artifacts:
Most fitting artifact set for Arataki Itto would be the 4-set Husk of Opulent Dreams.
Husk of Opulent Dreams.
2-Piece: DEF +30%
4-Piece: A character equipped with this Artifact set will obtain the Curiosity effect in the following conditions: When on the field, the character gains 1 stack after hitting an opponent with a Geo attack, triggering a maximum of once every 0.3s. When off the field, the character gains 1 stack every 3s. Curiosity can stack up to 4 times, each providing 6% DEF and a 6% Geo DMG Bonus. When 6 seconds pass without gaining a Curiosity stack, 1 stack is lost.
Less recommended artifact sets are the:
- 4-set Retracing Bolide.
- 2-set Archaic Petra, 2-set Gladiator’s Finale.
- 4-set Defender’s Will.
2-Piece: Increases Shield Strength by 35%
4-Piece: While protected by a shield, gain an additional 40% Normal and Charged Attack DMG.
2-piece: Geo Dmg Bonus +15%.
2-piece: Atk +18%.
Defender’s Will (4* setfor beginners)
2-piece: DEF +30%.
4-piece: Increases Elemental RES by 30% for each element present among your characters in the party.
[Note: The last two artifacts recommendations are only preferred if 4-piece Husk is not available for you. Itto needs more Defense for better damage.]
Recommended Artifact Stats:
- Flower- Main: Flat HP. Sub: CRIT RATE/ CRIT DMG/ Energy Recharge/ DEF%.
- Plume- Main: Flat ATK. Sub: CRIT RATE/ CRIT DMG/ Energy Recharge/ DEF%.
- Sands- Main: DEF%. Sub: CRIT RATE/ CRIT DMG/ Energy Recharge.
- Goblet- Geo-dmg Bonus. Sub: CRIT RATE/ CRIT DMG/ Energy Recharge/ DEF%.
- Circlet- Main: CRIT RATE/ CRIT DMG. Sub: DEF% / Energy Recharge.
Genshin Impact: Arataki Itto’s Weapon
Best weapon: Redhorn Stonethresher [Sub-stat: Crit Damage. Passive: DEF is increased by 28/35/42/49/56%. Charged Attack Damage is increased by 40/50/60/70/80% of DEF]
Best Alternative: WhiteBlind (4*, Craftable) [Sub-Stat: DEF. Passive: On hit, Normal or Charged Attacks increase ATK and DEF by 6% for 6s. Max 4 stacks. This effect can only occur once every 0.5s]
Serpent Spine (4*, Battle Pass Exclusive) [Sub-Stat: CRIT Rate. Passive: Every 4s a character is on the field, they will deal 6/7/8/9/10% more damage and take 3/2.7/2.4/2.1/1.8% more damage. This effect has a maximum of 5 stacks and will not be reset if the character leaves the field, but will be cleared if the character takes damage]
White Iron Greatsword (3*, Any banner) [Sub-Stat: DEF. Passive: Defeating an opponent restores 8% HP]
Other Alternatives: Wolf’s Gravestone (5*), The Unforged (5*), Skyward Pride (5*), Blackcliff Slasher (4*).
Arataki Itto’s Best Teams
- Main Dps- Arataki Itto
- Sub-Dps- Albedo
- Support- Gorou
- Support/Shield- Zhongli
Triple Geo Flex:
- Main Dps- Arataki Itto
- Sub-Dps- Zhongli
- Support- Gorou
- Healer/Flex- Bennett/Kokomi
Free to Play Team/Beginner’s Team:
- Main Dps- Arataki Ittou
- Sub Dps- Ningguang.
- Sub Dps- Xiangling.
- Healer/Buffer- Bennett.
Arataki Itto’s Talents and Priorities
Normal Attack- Fight Club Legend : Perform up to 4 consecutive strikes.
When the 2nd and 4th strikes hit opponents, Itto will gain 1 or 2 stacks of Superlative Super strength, respectively. Max 5 stacks.
Triggering this effect will refresh the current duration of any existing stacks.
Additionally, Itto’s Normal Attack combo does not immediately reset after sprinting or using his Elemental Skill, “Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst!”
Charged Attack- Fight Club Legend: When holding to perform a Charged Attack, Itto unleashes a series of Arataki Kesagiri slashes without consuming Stamina. Instead, each Arataki Kesagiri slash consumes 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. When the final stack is consumed, Itto delivers a powerful final slash.
If no stacks of Superlative Superstrength are available, Itto will perform a single Saichimonji Slash.
Elemental Skill- Masatsu Zetsugi: Hurls Ushi, the young akaushi bull and auxiliary member of the Arataki Gang, dealing Geo DMG to opponents on hit.
When Ushi hits opponents, Arataki Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. Ushi will remain on the field and provide support in the following ways:
- Taunts surrounding opponents and draws their attacks.
- Inherits HP based on a percentage of Arataki Itto’s Max HP.
- When Ushi takes DMG, Arataki Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. Only 1 stack can be gained in this way every 2s.
- Ushi will flee when its HP reaches 0 or its duration ends.
- It will grant Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Super-strength when it leaves.
Adjust throwing angle.
Ushi is considered a Geo Construct. Arataki Itto can only deploy 1 Ushi on the field at any one time.
Elemtal Burst- Royal Descent: Behold, Itto The Evil : Time to show ’em the might of the Arataki Gang! For a time, Itto lets out his inner Raging Oni King, wielding his Oni King’s Kanabou in battle. This state has the following special properties
- Converts Itto’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks to Geo DMG. This cannot be overridden.
- Increases Itto’s Normal Attack SPD. Also increases his ATK based on his DEF.
- On hit, the 1st and 3rd strikes of his attack combo will each grant Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Super-strength.
- Decreases Itto’s Elemental and Physical RES by 20%.
The Raging Oni King state will be cleared when Itto leaves the field.
Priority 1- Normal Attack and Elemental Burst.
Priority 2- Elemental Skill.
Best Attack Rotation for Arataki Itto
This rotation makes Ittou deal most damage with a proper team-
- Switch through every Support by unleashing their Elemental Burst (example- Gorou, Bennett) or Elemental Skill (example- Zhongli, Ningguang, Noelle, Albedo).
- Use Itto’s elemental skill to release Ushi and attack enemies to gain Superlative Superstrength stacks.
- Use Normal Attacks of Itto to gain more Superlative Superstrength Stacks (max 5).
- Deploy Elemental Burst and use Charge Attacks for Maximum Damage.
Itto is definitely not your regular DPS and even though he has high damage output, he requires dedicated teamplay for him to outshine other DPS. Pull for him wisely and Happy Gaming.