Garena’s Fantasy Town is a farming simulation by MOBA Games Private Ltd. It is quite similar to FarmVille, but with a lot of new features and enjoyment. The developer for this game has made other popular titles such as Free Fire, Call of Duty Mobile, League of Legends, and more. Fantasy Town is free to download on Google Play Store and App Store. There are various in-app purchases for buying bundles filled with material. You can also buy diamonds, the premium currency, to speed up building and quests.
About Garena’s Fantasy Town
Once upon a time, a prosperous town was attacked by a horde of trolls. Even though the inhabitants were able to drive the beasts away, the city was severely damaged. You must now become the Mayor of the town and restore it to its former glory as of the best place on the planet. Your character initially has no desire to be mayor and even attempts to flee. However, it appears that running the town is a fate they cannot avoid.
How to play:
You get introduced to the game with a short recap of what’s going on with the town. The cutscene ends with a cat asking the “Lord” to help them to restore the town. It then leads to a character selection screen where you can choose your character: boy or girl.
Once you’re done selecting your character, you’re in the game with a cutscene of the cat previously shown us introducing himself as “Tommy”. Tommy says he’s our butler and refers to us as “Your Grace”. Our character, as previously mentioned, is hesitant but goes along with it anyway. Tommy makes us repair a broken house. The game will guide you through the process by just clicking on the object and dragging the available materials to fix it. He then has us repair the storage that we’ll need to retain the materials we’ll be collecting once we’ve completed the game properly.
We then have to plant crops on the two plots of land. That can be achieved by clicking on the land, which selects different crops, which you must drag across the available land. Because you don’t have to plant crops separately, this is one of the most useful aspects. After the crops have finished growing, click on them and drag the sickle through the field to harvest them. We must then give the planted crops to the cows in the cowshed for them to generate milk.
Tommy then makes us build a bakery and assign a manager for it. Once that’s done, we have to drag the product to make and the produce needed to make it depletes by itself. After that, we have to tame the dragon who helps us give away our products to others and make more money.
Once you’re Level 4, you get to pull for a hero to fight the trolls. Heroes can be pulled after fixing the Inn and storing them there. Fighting them gives you various rewards, materials, and more people to fight the trolls. At level 5, Mine is opened to play where you can send people to mine for materials you’ll need.
As you go along in the game, you unlock more items to make your village look even nicer. You need to level up to unlock more land so you can expand the village.
Tips and Tricks to play:
- You need to level up quicker. The beginning of the game is comparatively easier since the guide gets you to 5 levels, but an hour into you can get level 10. As you go along, you need more materials to get ahead and simultaneously need to build more buildings.
- Gather as many materials as possible. It is very easy to run out of materials early on, which is a struggle I’ve faced for the first time in such a game. Always plants your crops, get more fields, feeds your cows and chicken to get more produce.
- Upgrade all of your buildings. The more you start gathering materials, the more space you need in your storage. The game notifies you when you have enough materials to upgrade a building with a help of a speech bubble.
- Enhance your citizens. The more powerful your characters are, the more S-tier rewards you can get.
- Complete as many achievements as possible. Through the achievement system, you can improve your town, unlock additional recipes, and buy more land to expand your village.
- Try and Login daily. Login daily to earn more daily rewards and complete your daily bingo.
- Do all of your tasks. The villagers tend to give you tasks, for you to progress and make good money to upgrade your buildings and buy more land.
In conclusion, Garena’s Fantasy Town is a really fun game to play in your idle time. It doesn’t need all of your attention, you can always leave your tasks to be done in the time needed while you do other stuff. The graphics are very cute and the aesthetics are extremely pleasing to your eyes. I would recommend for you download and play it.
To read about more Guides/Tips and tricks for other games, Click Here.
Leave a Reply