Garena Free Fire Banned 30 Million Accounts in 2020

Garena Free Fire is no doubt the most popular mobile game on the market. It was also on the number one spot in the list of top 5 most downloaded mobile games of 2020. However, with such a vast fan-base comes a few disadvantages. Many players try to use hacks and cheat in the game. To keep the game safe and fun – Garena has revealed that they had to ban over 30 Million Accounts in 2020.

Garena Banned 30 Million Free Fire Accounts in 2020

Recently, the Free Fire developers published a statical video on their official Facebook fan page with the title ‘2020 Anti Hack Annual Review‘. In this video, Garena has revealed that they banned over 30 Million Free Fire accounts in 2020 to keep the game fair.

Hackers and cheaters are a big threat to battle royale games, look at Rules of Survival, which was the most popular mobile battle royale game way back in 2017. Still, it only took the game a few months to come down to ashes because the developers could not stop cheaters and hackers in the game.

But looking at these stats, which Garena revealed, it seems like they are handling the hackers in Free Fire pretty well.

More Information About the Banned Free Fire Accounts

In the same video, more in-depth details have been shared about these banned free fire accounts.

  • 31% of the banned accounts were reported by other players, while the other 69% were automatically detected by anti-cheat software.
  • The reason behind these banned accounts was mostly auto-aim hack followed by through wall, teleport, others, and Antenna cheats.
  • In addition to the 30 Million accounts, Garena banned more 450K accounts because they were regularly playing with cheaters in their team.
Garena Free Fire Banned Accounts

So, if you were planning to cheat in Free Fire, then the answer is don’t even try unless you wish for an account ban in the game.

Leave a Reply