When it comes to controlling any strategy conquest game, such as King of Avalon, you’re only as strong as your army. More particularly, your heroes are an important component of your military might because they can use their potent passive skills and qualities when commanding your armies, providing them with huge performance gains. In this sense, while having a large army is critical for success, so is acquiring and improving the strongest heroes in the game. In this article, we will be discussing Frost& Flame: King of Avalon tier list.
It might be challenging, especially if you’re new to the game, to properly determine which heroes are worth training and which are better off ignoring in a game where there are numerous options. Due to this, we decided to compile this King of Avalon tier list of heroes, rated according to their strength and efficiency. Read along to find out more. You can download Frost & Flame: King of Avalon from the Google Play Store.
King of Avalon Tier List
These are the best heroes in the game, who can excel in most game styles due to their tremendous powers. These are the ones you should absolutely aim for if you want to unlock the game’s strongest characters.
- Lancelot (Legendary, Glory, Swordsmen)
- Morien (Legendary, Freedom, Marksmen)
- King Arthur’s Soul (Legendary, Glory, Swordsmen)
- The Red Knight (Legendary, Gallantry, Spearmen)
They are powerful heroes in their own right, but not as powerful as the units in the S tier. Nonetheless, when deployed in the correct teams, these can be extremely powerful.
- Morrigan (Legendary, Gallantry, Spearmen)
- Sir Kay (Epic, Glory, Spearmen)
- Sir Tor (Epic, Gallantry, Swordsmen)
- Evaine (Legendary, Prosperity, Marksmen)
These are ordinary heroes who fall somewhere in the middle and are neither good nor bad. Since they’re some of the simplest to unlock, these are the ones you’ll stick around for the longest. However, as soon as you acquire superior heroes, you should swap them out.
- Hua Mulan (Epic, Freedom, Spearmen)
- Nora (Epic, Prosperity, Swordsmen)
- Sloane (Epic, Freedom, Marksmen)
- Wineskin Knight (Epic, Freedom, Spearmen)
In most cases, these are the worst heroes. These are the ones you should avoid at all costs, either because they violate the meta or because they’re simply horrible.
- Sir Gaheris (Rare, Prosperity, Swordsmen)
- Sir Griflet (Rare, Prosperity, Swordsmen)
- Vortimer (Rare, Gallantry, Spearmen)
- Lady Cerys (Rare, Prosperity, Swordsmen)
The information on this tier list should assist you in learning about the positive and negative characteristics to watch out for while selecting heroes for your squad, even if we have only scratched the surface of the entire pool of heroes that are available for recruitment in King of Avalon. In this way, you’ll be equipped with all the knowledge necessary to build your own effective team combinations. We hope you find this information to be useful. Also, do check out Kick the Buddy Tips and Tricks to Earn More Money.
Leave a Reply