Five Heroes: The King’s War Game Guide: Assemble your party of five mighty heroes and venture onto a land full of adventures. This turn-based combat game has so much to offer that I cannot describe in words. You get to defeat enemies in tactical combat, and you can also write your Saga plus, you can recruit and upgrade over 500 characters. Wait, that’s not just all! You can also play in real time in arena mode, fight epic bosses and collect numerous artifacts. Enough with the bit of talk about the game now; let’s start with the tips that will allow you to finish all the episodes of the game.
Tip #1 – Play Strategically and Do Quick Matches for Weaker Enemies
See, at all times, you have to play strategically, but why do you need to waste your time and effort on weak enemies that do not require your attention? Yes, finish off those types of enemies through quick matches. But it’s always recommended if you see that the HP of your hero is low, then you should play the matches on your own. Next is that you have to play strategically in the matches; for example, make sure you use different methods. some of the moves that you can use while playing are
- Make sure that you are not the one who attacks the enemy first or tries to move into enemies den; instead, try to be patient and wait for your enemies to move to your side.
- Whenever you see that there is mud or water nearby, make sure to take advantage of them. For example, if you see 3 to 4 places covered in mud, keep your ranged character or the close combat character nearby so whenever the enemy steps on the mud, they will face damage and slow movement.
- Always keep your priest or the healer in the back, and whenever you need it, let them come closer to the heroes and heal them but don’t throw them to the front lines.
- As you will clear the levels, the matches will get more and more difficult, so you will have to come up with your strategies; apart from the tips that I have shared regarding the matches, you will have to come up with your own and do not worry when if you lose you can always replay the matches. It’s better to replay the games than just give up.
Tip #2 – Recruit and Upgrade Your Heroes in Five Heroes: The King’s War
Recruiting the heroes is easy; in the first episode, you will get 2 to 3 heroes, probably from the tavern. You can unlock a few more, but what after that? You must wait and collect at least 50 diamonds for you to unlock epic or legendary heroes. In the previous version of the game, you didn’t need to have diamonds; instead, you could use coins to buy the heroes, but things have changed in the latest version, where you have to spend diamonds. You will get random epic or legendary heroes; apart from recruiting heroes, make sure that you have a balanced hero having one arranged attacker and Barbadians, one tanker, and one healer. If you get gears, then equip them as well.
You can try upgrading your heroes in the following ways: I am providing you with the priority list, which you should follow to upgrade your heroes for more damage and better gameplay.
Other upgrades you can do based on your needs.
Tip #3 – Explore and Collect Rewards in Five Heroes: The King’s War
Exploring and collecting rewards is pretty straightforward. Travel to hidden places, defeat enemies, and collect coins, diamonds, or orbs that could be used to upgrade or recruit new heroes. Exploring is very crucial as it allows you to collect higher rewards. Completing the quest can also collect rewards from the daily reward section. You can also collect rewards by clicking on the book of heroes; you get coins from revealing new heroes and NPCs or enemies etc.
Some Other Miscellaneous Tips
- Make sure that you assign five characters in the mining
- Open chests from time to time
- Join guilds for better rewards
- Play in arenas and defeat epic bosses
Five Heroes: The King’s War is available on Google Play and App Store. That’s all the tips and tricks I had to share with you any beginner who follows these tips will be able to complete the episode without much difficulty, but if you have any more tips to share, then do feel free to come and them below and if you love turn-based games then you must check out: Battle of Polytopia.
Also Read: Top 10 Endless Runners For Android and iOS