Final Fantasy has been one of the most overwhelmed games in the market since 1987. It has the title of the best RPG game of all time. When talking about Final Fantasy 7: The First Soldier, it stands above among other games. The developers of the game, Square Enix, have set aside the concept of the game to make it a battle royale open-world game.
The Final Fantasy 7 is mainly based on the event about the rise of Shinra and its domination and power that occurred 30 years back. However, the game doesn’t depict the exact story of the event. The game needs strategic planning and a call to action. This guide will help you out in serving among 75 free for all players on the battlefield.
Start With Basics
After the installation and making of your solder, the game will lead you to a training ground to have a basic idea about the game. It is not a compulsion for you to attend that training session, but rather than following guides at the very initial stage of the game, follow what you want you to know. However, you can easily access the training ground whenever you want to improve up your skills. The gaming tutorial explains each attack in the game, how to loot, and a lot more. Focus on your training sessions as after that will ber will battling against real players.
Choose the Appropriate Class
After yourAfter your training period, you will have to choose a class for you. There are a variety of five classes in the game which will have a direct impact on your gameplay. The need of choosing classes arises when you are playing with real players rather than training yourself in the tutorial ground. The various classes in the game are:
- Monk: Monks in the game have the ability to recover damages after falling below 20 HP. They can also create a defense barrier to defend against the damage by the opponents.
- Warrior: The warriors in the game helps you to make the ranged attacks and form a barrier while you attack the target. It also provides you to cover the distance with a greater speed and recover your health in case you knock down an enemy using a melee weapon.
- Ninja: Ninja will allow you to take frequent jumps while running and even make you invisible for some time. But you cannot attack or use any items while being invisible, so the only thing you can do is escape when there are a lot of enemies. It also increases the speed while running for a shorter span.
- Ranger: Rangers increase the space of your inventory to store more amount of ammo and also decreases the reloading time. They can also mark in the map if there is any monster, blizzard effect or gravy effect nearby.
- Sorcerer: The sorcerer makes an area where the MP recovery and cooldown speed becomes faster. It almost does critical damages when attacking with the material.
You can also upgrade your class as per your performance in the game. Apart from that, you can also unlock various items in the game as per your class by gaining more experience points and completing challenges.
Make Your Inventory The Best
Making the best inventory in the game is the only thing a player will want in any RPG game. So searching for the best guns and equipment on the map becomes very essential to beat the enemies down in Final Fantasy 7: The First Soldier. But before searching for the perfect weapons and accessories in the game, you need an idea about the carrying capacity of your inventory. So you can carry Two weapons along with our melee weapons. So it is advisable to carry one assault rifle as your primary weapon and the secondary weapon you can choose of your own like if you are a player who likes sniping then prefer to have a sniper with you or else carry an assault rifle, Machine gun, sub-machine gun, shotgun, or pistols.
Apart from guns, you can also carry three Materia, which is the best part of this game. You can use magic to knock the enemies down as the magic spells are way too powerful in the game. But with this powerful weapon in the game, you also need to be attentive. Keep in mind to use magic only against enemies and not against your friends. You can also carry three potions for healing your character and Cure, which can be used a number of times.
Choose the Best Shooting Methods
The control section of the game might seem a bit confusing to you at the initial stage of the game. But this confusion will vanish as soon as you start playing the game. There are three modes in Final Fantasy 7: The First Soldier.
- Auto Fire: This mode auto fires the gun whenever you have any target.
- Fixed Fire: This mode makes the firing location fixed.
- Floating Fire: This mode makes the fire button flat on the screen to follow up the camera.
So no matter you choose auto fire or floating fire, the main thing that matters is your gameplay. Choose the firing method according to the style of your game. However, it is recommended to use autofire mode as it makes firing easy and comfortable.
Find the Best Loot
After selecting your character, making your inventory the best, and selecting your firing modes, now it’s time to eliminate the enemies. But that is not the only thing needed to battle against in the game, right? After entering Midgar, the most important thing you need to do is collect weapons and proper gear. It is advisable to land on an area when minimum or no player lands as you can get ample time to loot the area. But pay attention to the circular centre as when this comes closer a chest icon will start blinking to make you run to the centre of the circle. Apart from that, make sure you loot the supply drop whenever it is safe. Loot the air supply drop as soon as it falls in the ground before anyone else. Make your character, inventory, loot the best and win every game of the Final Fantasy 7: The First Soldier. The game is exclusively available for Android and iOS.
Also read: UNDECEMBER: LINE Games’ multiplatform ARPG enters global pre-registration
Leave a Reply