Eroica fans! Here we have brought an easy peasy game beginners tier list guide. The game Eroica has just been launched and has been a super hit among the players. The game is great with having to deal with a variety of characters which does need a character usage understanding. So, if you are new to the Eroica game and wondering how to get started with the characters, then here is the best place you can find out. Below are the mentioned Eroica Tier List and also the best characters. Let’s get started!
|Tier S||Melavi, Orlasha, Gaffs|
|Tier A||Xenia, Milena, Wraith, Lisa, Sumi, Florence|
|Tier B||Soare, Mintz, Guts, Freyja, Stella, Muto|
|Tier C||Kipkirui, Chloe, Marion, Cascarson, Nene, Luna|
|Tier D||Retinya, Airi, Nero, Emuwald|
Tier S contains the most worthy characters with amazing skills. You can check out the characters stated along with their skills below –
- Melavi – This is a fire character who can burn the debuff. You can get a higher HP with this character.
- Orlasha – A light character known to do AOE damage, stock debuff, and stun enemies.
- Gaffs – Also, a light character who is great a single damage deals with the ability to act twice in a single turn.
Tier A contains worthy characters with good skill sets but is ranked lower than tier S.
- Xenia – A fire character that you can have to burn opponents. Also, the best associate for Melavi.
- Milena – A wind character possessing the ability to buff, bleed, and also have an extra turn.
- Wraith – A dark character that can be used for dealing with AOE damages. You can use this to stop the healing of enemies.
- Lisa – A great water hero to use as a tank, debuffs, and a variety of attacks.
- Sumi – A fire character who can bleed fire.
- Florence – A water character to take to lower the attack damage. It can also be used for stalling.
Here are some above-average characters that you can use to fight and win.
- Soare – A water hero to debuffer and use for defense.
- Mintz – Also, a water hero which can be used for blinding enemies and gauge enhancement.
- Guts – A wind character that is great to have for boosting the run gauge.
- Freyja – A wind character is known to do the ultimate damage and critical boost damage.
- Stella – A light character to be used to sacrifice HP for the team.
- Muto – A wind character to be used as a healer for one teammate at a time.
Not too weak or too strong. Tier C contains the average characters of all time.
- Kipkirui – A dark character to go for doing AOE attacks. It’s a good replacement for Melavi.
- Chloe – A wind character to use for pinching, and doing double damage.
- Marion – A water character to be used for debuffs and healing.
- Cascarson – You can use this fire character to do high damage.
- Nene – A water character you can use to control the crowd.
- Luna – You can use this fire character to start the game. She is best for crit rate boost and damage deals.
Well, these characters are weak with the lowest skills. Avoid these characters and go for the best ones above.
- Retinya – A not-so-good water character that raises the crit damage of teammates to a certain level. The best character in Tier D.
- Airi – A light support character to raise attacks on opponents.
- Nero – A dark character with a blind unit. Nero is known to have pincer movers.
- Emuwald – A weak wind character with the worst self-sustainability with a speed debuff.
That was everything for any beginner playing Eroica game to know which are the best characters to use. You can check out the above characters with their specialities and show your skills in the game.
Also, check out our Girls’ Frontline Tier List