Square Enix’s ECHOES of MANA is a true spinoff of the Mana series for mobile devices. As you battle opponents all across the world, you’ll need to construct your own unique squad of fierce warriors. Echoes of Mana is an android and iOS game that was launched on April 25, 2022.
When you’re given the responsibility of putting up your own group, you need to know who to include. You can’t bring everyone because you only have four slots, including your avatar. Because Echoes of Mana is a Gacha game, you may not always have a choice. It’s up to the throw of the dice whether you obtain an S-tier character.
ECHOES of MANA Tier List
In ECHOES of MANA, there are numerous characters, each with varying degrees of usefulness. Some characters are the cream of the crop, while others can be a real pain. This ECHOES of MANA best characters tier list will help you figure out who’s worth keeping around.
S-tier characters are the best and should be obtained as soon as feasible.
- Riesz – Reisz is a powerful opponent against both physical and mana users. Her high luck stats enable her to deal a lot of critical damage to enemy. For a four-star character, her STR and INT are both quite high.
- Shiloh – Shiloh is an excellent all-around fighter who can consistently deal significant physical damage to large groups of opponents.
- Duran – Duran is your go-to tank if you ever get him. He’s a strong tank and a great front-line fighter. To take advantage of his power to destroy armour, equip him with a Sword From Above Memory Gem.
A-tier characters are excellent characters but are dominated by the top.
- Popoi – Popoi doesn’t appear to be a particularly appealing character, but his boomerang may keep opponents at distance.
- Angela – Angela is undoubtedly ECHOES of MANA’s best mage. Her magical attacks have a wide range of targets. She can deal crowd control damage indefinitely when paired with the Rulers of the World Memory Gem. She is quite helpful in clearing waves swiftly.
- Sumo – Sumo is probably one of ECHOES of MANA’s strongest damage dealers. Due to his skills, he is capable of surviving long fights. Make sure he has the The Tale Begins Memory Gem because it will help him acquire HP.
B-tier characters are good yet have a fault that holds them back.
- Serafina – Serafina is an excellent character to use in severe boss encounters, particularly in the Tower’s dungeon raids, where you fight a boss every 10 levels. Her ability to debuff her opponents might help your team deal a lot of damage.
- Charlotte – Charlotte’s healing powers make her an excellent choice for keeping the group alive.
C-tier characters are typical Characters who don’t excel at anything yet don’t have any glaring defects.
- Julius – With 3 star rating and Fire Staff as weapon Julius can come in handy.
- Popi – Rate: 3 Star Weapon: Fire Staff Earth Bow is his weapon.
- Amanda – Ratings: 3 Star Weapon: Wind Knife
- Sierra – Ratings: 3 Star Weapon: Wind Knife
Uninteresting characters with limited adaptability in comparison to the above.
- Duffle – Duffle is the first character you meet in the game. Damage dealer who is easily outshone by other characters.
- Honeycomb – He’s a free recruit at the start of the game, but he’s easily overshadowed by the characters you can choose from in Harvest.
- Thanatos – Don’t be fooled by the name; this two-star character isn’t very impressive.
- Raxa – Raxa is a charming clawed monster girl. Nothing else about her abilities stands out.
- Ben – Despite having the fearsome appearance of a ninja assassin, Ben is bland and uninteresting.