If you love card games then you will surely love playing Eastern Odyssey. The game is quite new but is gaining popularity day by day among young mobile gamers. This article will discuss the Eastern Odyssey beginner’s guide. Along with some tips that will help you throughout the game. You can download the game from Google Play.
The game is filled with non-playable characters as well as the primary companions you’ll have to accompany to the west in order to find a way to stop the dark, evil force known as Yang. Also, there are many mini-games included in Eastern Odyssey. So, get ready to try a card game that will make you addicted. Without further delay, let’s begin the Eastern Odyssey beginner’s guide.
Eastern Odyssey Beginner’s Guide
The storyline of the game is the first thing you will know about it. This is a card game, as we mentioned before, and the gameplay takes place in a universe that represents ancient China. You can however encounter more fantasies in this game because Chinese history is filled with them.
Three emperors dominate this realm, which is a representation of old Chinese mythology and technology. Five leaders serve as advisors to the emperors. One of the nations on this planet governed by a good monarch who cared more about advancing the populace’s philosophy was the Tang Dynasty. As a result, mankind created the concept of Yin, a power that, in Chinese mythology, is associated with Yang(the evil force).
Even if the Yin power makes the kingdom richer, the Yang power will have the opposite impact. Since this dark Yang force began to irritate the Tang Dynasty’s king, he was directed by a vision of what to do to stop it.
Non Playable Characters
NPCs are non-playable characters. There is an anime-style design and a 3D-style chibi release for each non-playable character. These non-playable characters have a variety of abilities and personalities. The NPCs are further explained below.
- Azure Guard: The Azure Guards serve the Azure Council by resolving Mana and Miasma-related issues. They use swords as weapons in their combat.
- Red-Tailed Fox: This Red-Tailed Fox’s weapon will be a spiritual hand fan. When attacked, the fox fur on this fan catches fire. Because she has a tremendous hunger for power, this Red-Tailed Fox will occasionally become a shortcut for Miasma to activate pandemonium.
- Yunch-the Puppet: Yunch has a strong and persistent nature, and because he is a puppet, he does not age. Despite the fact that he is a puppet, he has incredible combat skills.
- Bear Demon: One of the martial arts that the Bear Demon excels at is kung fu. Even though the Bear Demon dislikes interacting with others, he occasionally moves forward to assist the children.
- The Crab Soldier: The crab Soldier has been blessed by mana and has grown to the size of a child. And the Crab Soldier possesses intelligence that no other crab possesses. They can freely play with the ocean waves and raise their hammers when they see any bullying going on.
You’ll find challenges in the minigames including avoiding fox demons, navigating ice and fire, and escaping Miasma crystals. And if you manage to beat all of these challenges you’ll face here, you’ll come out on top. But because you only have a certain number of movements to move your character on the surface where the gaming takes place, overcoming these hurdles in this mini-game is difficult. You can continue on this route without being stuck in this mini-game if you have the strategy to get the most out of the few moves you have available.
This was all about the Eastern Odyssey beginner’s guide. Use these above-mentioned tips to become a pro at Eastern Odyssey. If you liked this article, don’t forget to check out Match & Conquer Guide For Beginners To Get Started.