Push push, push away the dragons to save your kingdom. Yes, DragonMaster – Metaverse is not violent and can be played by both adults and children. The gameplay is relaxing and cute at the same time. The difficulty level is moderate and gets challenging as you level up. DragonMaster – Metaverse requires a little bit of planning and observation skills to master. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that you can also earn from the game. Check out the video for more info on collecting game tokens, NFTs, etc.
1 Learn from Scratch DragonMaster – Metaverse
You can play no game without learning about it completely. So let me tell you about the gameplay first:
- Four sizes dragons of variable sizes (S / M / L / XL) will compete on 5 tracks, and a team of 4 different sizes of dragons is the minimum requirement to start a battle.
- During the battle, if a dragon has a bigger size, it gets heavier weight which means less attacking power, but The larger weight dragons can push the lighter ones to the end of the track and cause damage to the pushed player’s HP.
- When one of the player’s HP hits zero, the winner gets announced automatically.
2 Check the Monsters
During the gameplay, you can see the available monsters on the left side of the screen and top; there will be monsters of enemy shown to you. This makes the game a lot easier as you know which type of monster will appear, and you can place a monster of that size accordingly. The best tip I’ll share for you to use are:
- if the enemy monster is S size, then put M keep monsters one level ahead of the enemy monster size.
- If you do not have enough M or L sizes, try to string S-sized or M-sized ones together.
- Remember, if you lose, your defense will keep getting deducted, but you will have a lot of chances to testify yourself. It will be easy to win, but it will get challenging as you level up.
- Some monsters have special powers like icy roads; make sure to use monsters that have counter power for that.
- If you see too many monsters coming from a particular lane, then put as many monsters as you can because if they cover much distance, then you won’t be able to hold them back.
3 Collect Rewards
I’ll recommend you visit their official web page better to understand awards, NFTs, chests, etc. If you are interested in making in-app purchases, invest in good-quality chests and dragon eggs. Apart from that, if you reach the top 500 on the leaderboard, you have chances to win 5000DMT; there are referrals rewards as well. So you won’t have any problems in earning rewards, but you must be consistently playing this game.
Features of DragonMaster – Metaverse
- 13 species fresh off the boat
- New Season S1
- Various team combination
- Compete with strong strategy
- Skills enhancement
- Skills restraint
The game is really good, and I had a nice overall experience playing it, so I’ll surely give a thumbs up for it. This game is available in Google Play and you can also check another crypto game: RealRealm Crypto War. Don’t forget to share your gaming experience with me through the comments section below!
Leave a Reply