Drag Clash Pro: Hot Rod Racing is a unique versatile dashing game from designers of hits, for example, Maximum velocity or Moto Rider GO. The refined race measure was changed to the creation of another studio. Along these lines, you will feel epic sentiments and become hopelessly fascinated with super-adjusted hustling cars. Discover stunning mile races, partake in the authority Speedster contests and make focuses and money prizes for your finished occasions. Tuning, customization, vehicles (old, old, present-day, updated, or altered), high motor fires up solid, the smell of consumed tires, a dependable Drag ‘nd Drive framework, genuine physical science, and astounding sensations on the track!
How to Play?
- The first part of staging is burnout. Hold the clutch and gas pedal to spin and smoke your tires for better traction. Reach a certain range of temperature to get a performance boost. If you heat your tires too long, you can lose some performance or destroy your tires, which causes instant loss. Press the gas pedal to reach the pre-stage.
- The next step of staging is the pre-stage. Christmas Tree displays corresponding to specific stages of light.
- After reaching the Stage line, you signal that you are ready to race.
- Countdown lights illuminate in sequence from top to bottom: \tSportsman – 0.5 seconds apart, followed 0.5 seconds later by a green light \tProfessional – all countdown lights flash simultaneously, followed 0.4seconds later by a green light \tInstant green – green light flashes after the staging is complete4. When the green light flashes, you have to press the launch button to start.
- Red light is the foul light. If you launch before the green light, the red.
Tips and Tricks
- Earn coins by watching online videos and then use them in the game to boost your performance or to buy accessories.
- Adjust the parameters of the tire as per tire tuning you are comfortable in playing.
- Stock Tires – pressure Street Tires- size and pressure.
- Drag Radials – size and pressure, front tire size 4.
- Racing Slicks – size and pressure, front tire size.
- One thing that will affect your playing experience is the Gearbox tuning. Adjust the parameters of the car’s gearbox by setting the overall gear ratio and gear amount. Higher gear amount is unlocked after reaching the next stage of gearbox upgrade. After setting these parameters, press the save button. You can also set each gear ratio. Effective gear ratio shown in a corner changes after making your tires bigger or smaller.
- Accessories in this game are sometimes that will give you the best playing experience. They allow drivers to play smoothly. Use accessories available in the update window.
- Delay Box – electronic onboard timer for the transmission brake. It delays your launch by a custom amount (for example: if you set the delay box value to 2 seconds, the car will launch 2 seconds after releasing the Launch button).
- Parachutes – component required to participate in the championship. They improve the car’s braking performance.
- Before starting the race don’t forget to check the fuel level. Fuel – improves the car’s overall performance by a set amount of percent. Lasts for 5 or 20 races, depending on the value used.
Drag Clash Pro: Hot Rod Racing is avaiable to download from Google Play.