Ever since the title of the first mobile game based on the popular manga/anime, Dr. Stone was revealed in February this year, players and anime enthusiasts have been eagerly waiting for more clarity on the game’s release. Officially titled as ‘Dr. Stone Battlecraft’, developed by Poppin Games, the game is all set to be launched locally this year in September. There is no official news revealed regarding a global launch of the game as of now but it can be expected once the game is successful with its launch in Japan.
“Dr. STONE Battle Craft” is a strategy game filled with “Dr.STONE” elements, such as collecting materials to craft scientific items and fierce battles with the original characters. After its tentative release, the game will be available for download in the Appstore for iOS users and Google Play for Android users.
- The game system for this upcoming game works in Battles, where players will command the signature characters from the “Dr.STONE” series to protect your land and destroy the enemies’ base.
- Collect different materials and craft special items that provide advantages in battles and also level up.
- The materials can be obtained via Searching Quest. Different materials will be available in different locations.
- With every progress, the Kingdom of Science becomes stronger.
Pre-registration and Rewards
Although the pre-registrations have started earlier back since its title release, the pre-registrations are still open and players can pre-register themselves to receive certain in-game rewards with every milestone the game crosses over the number of game pre-registrations :
- 100,000 – Gems for 2 times Gacha
- 200,000 – Gems for 4 times Gacha
- 300,000 – SR Kohaku + Gems for 3 times Gacha
- Furthermore, after the above criteria is achieved players receive Gems for 1 time Gacha for every 50,000 pre-registrations.
Players can pre-register now on the game’s official website, to not miss out on these rewards.
In addition, the developers have also announced a giveaway on their Official Twitter Page in celebration of the game’s launch date. Players simply need to follow and retweet the tweet below to participate and the lucky winner of this giveaway stands a chance to win an original quo card.
This game is an open call out for all those manga/anime fans who had been longing for this mobile game adaptation, being the first of its kind.
Keep checking out our blog articles daily to keep track of what’s happening in and around the world of gaming!