DogLife: BitLife Dogs is a new life simulation game from Candywriter, the developers of one of the most popular games, BitLife. There is a lot of likeliness between the BitLife and the DogLife, but the DogLife has a variety of new features. The game provides a quite similar experience to BitLife but a new twist here is that you need to control the character of a dog. The game as compared to other BItLife games is quite different as you will control a dog in the game which involves decision making which will directly affect your story in the game. So don’t be confused if you are new to the game, this beginner’s guide will help you progress the game.
Introduction to the Basics
The game starts with a random character which the game provides, but you can customize your character by paying for it. So let’s not talk about the paid one, the game provides the players a breed, name, and location which is random and from here only you need to start the game. At the initial stage of the game, you need to perform some of the basic actions like smelling and acting calmly in front of others from leveling up your age. You can progress in the game by accessing the +age button which will level up your age. Progression in the game plays an important role as each of your decisions based on events will affect your story in the game. Progressing in the game will allow you to have events that will allow you to get a new location, home, and owner. There are mainly four options in the game as a pet can become someone’s pet, a dog for sale in a pet shop, or a dog in an animal shelter, or a stay dog in the streets fighting for the rights for Alpha male and female.
Focus On Your Character’s Stats
Like in BitLife, you will be able to see the most common stats which are Love, Happiness, Health, Cuteness, and respect. Let’s discuss these five stats in brief to get a better idea.
- Love in the game is a relative factor here. This means this keeps on changing as per your behaviors and relations with other people and animals in the area you are living. So keep your relations with other good to have higher love stats.
- Happiness in the game shows how long you play while interacting with others. So you need to communicate with everyone frequently and have an interesting life to have these scores high. So keep interacting with people and other animals, to have the best happiness stats.
- Health in the game signifies how healthy you are and which can be varied with your day-to-day activities. Health in the game can also be affected when you have taken a fight with other animals or other animals. You can boost it up by following hygiene tips and other health-related tasks.
- Cuteness in the game will allow you to have easy interactions with other animals and humans. These stats can be affected by the environment that you are living in.
- Respect in the game comes when you do frequent interactions with other animals and humans. You can increase your respect stats by keeping good relations with others. Your day to day activities mostly affects these stats as a little mistake can
All these five parameters should be kept in mind while playing the game.
Know Animal-Human Interaction
At the initial stage of the game, DogLife, you will be given fewer options to interact with humans and other animals. Interaction means increasing your love stats by cuddling, nuzzling, or licking. Another way to interact is to sniff which allows you to sniff the crotch. This trick works fine with animals and not with humans. After reaching 6 months of age, more ways to interact with others will be available. You will be able to bark at them for food and attention. And after the age of 9 months, all most all the options will be made available to you like act sick, attack, lunge, mess, hump, spend time, snarl, and even urinate. The main aim of all these actions is to interact with others.
Be an Alpha Dog
In the game, the hierarchy option shows you the ranking of all animals in the street, pet shop, or shelter. And here you have four titles to achieve, which are Alpha Male, Alpha Female, Omega Male, and Omega Female. Your ranking will pop up in the hierarchy bar and even you can perform several activities to increase your ranking in the bar. But one of the most effective ways to rank up is attacking another animal without being defeated or attacked. Through this, you can earn more and more points as the higher your opponent’s rank will be, the more points you will get. Apart from attacking other animals, you can also hiss, bark, or snarl at them to grab attention.
Importance Of Side
The sidebar can be assessed from the top left side of the screen and is also known as the main menu. It has the access to all the major controls and the list of the game that you have played along with various opinions. You can even start a new life or save your current one through these sidebars. In the achievement section which has the 60 max points to be achieved over time. Apart from this, pet cemetery stores your past game which you can compare with your current gameplay. So this is the only thing you should remember and follow while playing the game. Download the game from Google Play or the App Store and give this beginner’s guide a try if you are a new player in DogLife: BitLife Dogs.