Combat Master Online FPS is a multiplayer game developed by Alfa Bravo Inc. Call of Duty: Modern Welfare 2019 was the official name of this game. When coming to this game, the graphics, movements patterns, controls, animations, and controls of the guns are all perfect in the class. With this perfection in the game, comes perfection in the gameplay too. So this Beginner’s Guide and Tips and Tricks will surely help you do the best in the game. Let’s discuss the beginner’s guide followed by some of the most useful tips and tricks.
Combat Master Online FPS, The Basics
The Main Screen
The game starts with the main screen from where you can choose quick play mode which generally involves two teams in a randomly selected map and this match only lasts for 10 minutes. Apart6 from this, the main screen has the option to choose the name of your character and you can see your level and how much EXP level to level up your profile.
The operator option in the game show you different character to choose from. All the character in the game is for different purposes therefore choose your characters according to your gameplay. After your first six matches in the game, you can unlock the top three characters and can add up to your team.
One of the most common yet useful tabs in any battle game is a weapon bar. The weapons section in the game provides you with different weapons and shows their stats which generally includes the damage they cause, their range, stability, etc. You can add weapons to your loadout, pre-made equipment to which you can save your best weapon duo and use whenever you want. The weapon section of the game is almost similar to Modern Warfare with an edit layout option. The loadout has three columns which means you can save up to three load-outs at a time from which you can use one at a time.
Although the game does not provide any game mode still it has various options of maps ranging from simple to difficult terrain, from normal engagements to quick engagements. The power station, Art Gallery, Farm, Train Yard, Hangar X-87, and Subway are the map option that you can choose from. Different maps have different gun support but all the above-mentioned maps support long-range snipers. So choose your loadout according but positioning yourself in a good position in the game can help you better rather than selecting different guns.
The store in any gamer is the most common feature and every player knows its importance. The store allows you to purchase various weapons, characters, call cards, and emblems. For these items, you needed to pay from your pockets as there are no game points through which you can buy these items. Items from the store come with a theme package which generally includes a character, an emblem, a calling card, and about three to four skins.
Tips and Tricks for a Better Gameplay
- Make your positioning the best in any map from where you can easily spot your enemies and can easily knock them out. Keep a safe distance from the opponent and then attack.
- Set the double tap option by going to the control option to switch weapons effortlessly.
- If you are a player who plays more offensive then follow the ends of the circle. This means to go around the circles in the map which is an SMG or Shotgun. Take steps wisely and keep a safe distance from the opponents and ensure you do not disclose yourself in front of them.
- One disappointing factor about the game is not having the feature of aim assist. So even you are at the initial stage of the game, keep the sensitivity controls as per your gameplay and usage. If you are a sniper then keep your sensitivity low to have a perfect shot. Along with snipers, SMGs and Shotguns should also have a lower sensitivity. But it is completely dependent on players and their gameplay. Get your sensitivity according to your gaming style.
- Always Believe in your visuals rather than making any decision as per sound cues.
- You can easily spot enemies by searching for the floating arks above them. Red depicts enemies while the blue one indicates friends.
Check out our growing collection of game guides and tips and tricks articles here on MobileGamingHub.