When I was a kid, I dreamed about building my city with all the facilities that would allow everyone to stay happy and content, but is it even possible? I thought my childhood dreams would remain as some hollow dreams, but then one of my friends was playing this game in the classroom, and he recommended City Island 5 to me. I’ll always be indebted to him for showing me such a fantastic game!
After I started playing the game, I finally realized those childhood dreams wouldn’t be dreams anymore, and I’ll be able to build my cities. This city island five tycoon building simulation game is an offline game which means you won’t even need an internet connection. Also, I discovered one cheat that you could try to get your building’s construction get over. This all-new city builder game will make you feel like a mayor or administrator of the district. You also get to send airships to explore other islands and build cities in different places. There’s no end to expanding lands; there’s always something for growth and improvement. Unlike other city builder games, you can build several cities instead of just improving one city. Now without any further delay, let’s get started with the tricks.
1 Never Spend Gold Coins
Although they look tempting, the gold coins do not fall for the vicious trap; you will have to purchase more coins from in-app stores if you use them up. This is the mistake most new players will make and go bankrupt! Now, why am I asking you not to spend the coins? The reason is that these coins have many purposes like finishing upgrades quickly, bringing temporary cranes for construction, new buildings, etc. It would be best if you kept these coins for better facilities.
You must save the cash for profitable buildings. If you spend carelessly on useless kinds of stuff, then you will have a hard time leveling up. I would suggest you invest in commercial rather than residential as it will bring you more money which you can letter use to buy residential buildings.
2 Plan Your City
When you start the game, remember to start planning the layout because later on, when there will be numerous buildings, you will have a hard time managing and building roads. I would recommend you build roads in one row and connect them with a footpath or another route so that just like in any other city, the streets are always connected you must keep in mind that too. The better-connected roads and footpaths, the better chances of civilians staying happy and more profit.
3 Know the Basics of City Island 5
If you don’t know the uses of money, stars, tokens, etc., you won’t be able to put them to exemplary service. I will explain all the things step by step.
- Money/ Dollar: You can see the amount you earned in the screen’s top section. Using the money, you can build almost everything (except the epic stuff and chests)
- Gold Coins: These are very rare, and you should not spend them carelessly; you can see the number of coins you have by looking at just the left side of the money icon
- Cranes: They are responsible for building almost everything except roads. The more cranes you have, the faster the process. In the beginning, you only get five cranes, but you can buy more from the in-app store.,
- Stars: Stars help you level up
- Airship: Through airship, you can explore and unlock different locations
- Keys: You can exchange keys for one of the available buildings. After leveling up, you will also be able to exchange keys.
- Crane: You can buy stuff
- Chip: You can spin roulette for rewards
- Box: you can edit your city and keep buildings inboxes
- Happiness, commercial, residents, etc. section is situated on the right side of the screen
4 Do Not Build Blindly
Many people mistake building everything blindly without even analyzing or thinking of the consequences. It would help if you first built residential homes and only used the money. After that, when you see you have a lot of money, you need more money to unlock bigger homes than invest in more prominent commercial buildings. These buildings will give you profit after every specific period.
For example: if you have to choose between a larger home and a garden center, pick a garden center as it will bring you 12k per hour to buy a bigger home next time. Make sure to keep citizens happy, so build community buildings like malls, colleges, etc.
5 Some Other Miscellaneous Tips for City Island 5
- Decorate the roads and build small parks in between; this increases your level.
- Keep upgrading for more benefits and rewards. I would also not recommend you to explore other locations; try to build two cities at a time only.
- Complete Daily Tasks and collect rewards from achievements
- Open chests after buying plots
- Watch Ads to get 2x rewards.
- Cheat: Go to the phone’s settings and turn off the data. Suppose you have a building that needs 1 hour to build, then changes time to +1 hour, and you will then close the app and start again; you will see the building got built already.
There’s another similar game with a sci-fi storyline that I think you’d love: Cybercity: Infinity War. You can find the game on Google Play and App Store. That’s all the tips and tricks I had for you, and I hope using these tips, you will be able to build your dream city within a week. You can tell me if you have better information and tricks to share, then don’t forget to share them through the comments section below.
Also Read: City Island 5 Gift Codes (March 2022)