Cantina Royale is a game that you may play without restriction and make money from because it uses the P2E model with various in-game tokens. It is an action shooter game featuring a variety of game modes, characters, and weapons that you may use to fight battles with other players. In this article, we will discuss the Cantina Royale beginner’s guide and tips.
The game is quite engaging and has amazing graphics. Given the variety of modes, you’ll need some advice and a deeper knowledge of the game to excel here as a shooter. However, if you have the comprehensive Cantina Royale beginner’s guide, which contains both fundamental strategies you can always be one step ahead of your opponent. You can download the game from Google Play Store.
Cantina Royale beginner’s guide
Player Versus Environment and Player Versus Player are the two main game modes. There are semi-modes for each mode that you can attempt. Below is an explanation of each mode.
- Team Deathmatch – It consists of eight-player teams competing against each other to win. The squad that successfully removes all other players from opposing teams will be declared the winner.
- 1vs1 – This is a contest in which you must struggle against one other opponent player, and you must take the lead from the start of the match in order to win.
- Free For All – this is a four-player battle style in which there are no friends or enemies, but you must kill everyone as an enemy. And at the end of the combat, the player with the highest killing score is declared the winner.
- Team Objective – there are a set of objectives in this mode, and you will work with seven other players to fulfill them before other teams.
- Battle Royale – you are probably familiar with the battle royale mode due to its popularity, and it is one of the most used concepts in any shooter game. This multiplayer mode supports up to fifty participants in a single match. As a result, the player who is the last man standing after the contest concludes is declared the winner of this battle royale mode.
When you enter battles or earn other reward boxes, you will gain career points, which are the primary currency you will need to build your career.
When you advance in your career, you will be able to unlock and add numerous more features and rewards to your gaming content. You must complete numerous career milestones in order to advance your career here, and you must have the career points listed below if you want to attain these career milestones. You can visit the career section to see how far you’ve gone in this game and how far you still have to go to gain more success.
So, how quickly you acquire more career points determines how far you will go in your profession and how long it will take to attain much more significant achievements. As a beginner looking to advance your career while gaining more points in this game, you should play it on a regular basis.
To level up the character, you need various amounts of shards and training chips, and after you have all of the prerequisites, you should improve the character’s level. The more you level up your character, the stronger it grows. As a result, because it is the better thing to do in this game, you should level up the character whenever the program alerts you that an upgrade is available.
Aside from leveling up the characters with the various resources required, you can also take the character you want to level up to combat. After the combat, the character will receive the XP (experience points) required to advance to the next level. If you already have any XP bundle, you can use them to quickly level up the characters.
In addition, there are numerous other advantages to leveling up characters aside from improving their total stats. When you level up the character, it increases the character’s earnings through combat, which means that after the battle, the character receives awards, and these benefits grow in specified percentages as your character levels up.
This was all about the Cantina Royale beginner’s guide and tips. Do follow these above-mentioned tips and be a pro at the game. Also, do check out our Battle Of Reverence Beginners Tips and Tricks To Get Started.
Leave a Reply