Brawl Stars is a fast-paced multiplayer battle royale game; where players can either play solo or in teams of three vs. three, in a round of three minutes or less with multiple game modes. Battle Brawlers from all over the world using multiple power-ups, gadgets, and abilities in different environments, collecting different skins, rewards, weapons, and upgrading your arsenal as well as your avatar. All this as you participate in special events, heists, team brawls, multiplayer matches, etc.
It’s only natural that you’d want to get your hands on some free rewards, so we’ve come up with a handy list that will not only help you get your hands on free Brawl Stars goodies; but also an easy to understand guide you on how to redeem these codes.
Here we’ll be sharing a list of all working codes of Brawl Stars that you can use to receive skins, characters, battle modes, and other exclusive rewards.
Brawl Stars Codes of July 2021
- Stats – redeem for Brawl Stats
- ChiefAvalon – redeem for Chief Avalon
- Cory – redeem for Cory
- PAT – redeem for Pat
- CWA – redeem for CWA Mobile Gaming
- adam – redeem for Adam
- amie – redeem for Amie
- anikilo – redeem for Anikilo
- artube – redeem for Artube Clash
- AshBS – redeem for Ash Clash of Clans
- atchiin – redeem for AtchiinWu
- axael – redeem for Axael TV
- beak – redeem for Beaker’s Lab
- brunoclash – redeem for Bruno Clash
- bash – redeem for Clash Bashing
- clashdicas – redeem for Clash Royale Dicas
- ashtax – redeem for Ashtax
How to redeem the codes in Brawl Stars?
Don’t know how to use these codes, we got you! To redeem them is pretty easy, just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open game and tap on shop button.
- Step 2: scroll till you see content creator option.
- Step 3: Enter any working codes.
- Step 4: press the confirm button.
The above-provided codes are currently working, but expire fairly quickly, we advise you to redeem the codes as early as possible; the publishers will be releasing new codes in the near future. We keep updating our current list of Active Codes for the game as and when new codes are released, so we recommend you to bookmark this page and keep checking up on our blogs occasionally.