Botworld Adventure is an adorable RPG game by Featherweight. It is also open-world, so there’s a massive world for us to explore. You’re a Botmaster with a Botpack, a powerful tool for communicating with and controlling your Bots. You face the Botworld wilderness with your trusted Bots and Botpack. But, as with most adventures, there may be a larger picture out there for all to see; a world full of mysteries and revelations, and it’s up to you to figure out how it all came to be. If you’re new to the game, we have a perfect guide and some tips and tricks for you, so let’s get started!
Downloading Botworld Adventure:
You can download the game through the Google Play Store and the App Store. If you’re familiar with Pokémon, Botworld Adventure’s gameplay works almost the same, so you will definitely enjoy it.
Botworld Adventure – Basic gameplay:
When starting the game, it lets you choose what kind of anthropomorphic animal you want to be, the colors, and the outfits. We, as the main character, have to explore the Botworld and collect bots and fight against bot enemies. To make and collect bots, you also have to collect scraps which you can through exploring the world.
When it comes to bot battles, there are a few things to remember. On the field, you can only place three bots on the battlefield at once. Both Botmasters can help their Bots by attacking the rival Bots with the weapons in their Botpacks. In between the fight, any Bots belonging to each Botmaster might be enhanced or boosted. Deciding where to place the bot is extremely important. The enemy can place them wherever they want and could overpower you. So you need to strategize well, and that’s what we’re here to teach you. Let’s start with learning more about bots.
TIP #1 – Learning about Bots and their Classes:
Bots are classified with the help of classes; how they play, and what type they will be is determined by them. You need to know which class would be the best for you and how to play with each of them so let’s look into that!
- Tank class: Tank Bots should be used to protect friendly Bots that have thinner armor, such as Chasers. Some of the Tanks include Thump, Barrie, and Chainer.
- Evader class: Evader Bots are designed to avoid attacks to survive. Some Evaders have a range that rivals that of Snipers or Splashers. Some of the Evaders include Flamer, Froggy, and Icicool.
- Chaser class: They’re extremely mobile, ranged, and can easily track down opposing Bots. Some of the Chasers include Ram, Slicer, and Slash.
- Brawler class: Brawlers, while not as tough as Tanks or as deadly as Chasers, can hold their own against practically any Bot. Some of the Brawlers include K.O., Yanky, and Scatter.
- Support class: While their main strikes may not cause as much damage as their partners, Supports compensate with their special abilities. These abilities could include stopping their opponents from moving, boosting their friends, etc. Some of the Supports include Halo, Beat, and Tether.
- Sniper class: A Sniper Bot’s specialty is being able to easily dispatch their opponents from afar. Some of the Snipers include Pupil, Chomp, and Longshot.
- Splasher class: Splashers are efficient against groups of enemies assembled against an allied Bot because they use strong ordnance in their small frames. Some of the Splashers include Mort, Rocketeer, and Lobby.
TIP #2 – Remember to upgrade your bots:
There are many different ways you need to upgrade your bots. In terms of leveling up, it increases on its own. At each level, you get to upgrade and choose one of the two quirks. This can determine how your bot uniquely functions. Your Bots can be physically upgraded while aboard the boat. This increases their overall stats, making them more strong than before. They’ll have stronger Bot plating after you reach Upgrade 10. You can also fuse the abilities if you tend to have more than one of them, to make your Botpack much stronger. Botworld Adventure will definitely notify you whenever you can upgrade any of your bots, so be on the lookout for it.
TIP #3 – Explore the world thoroughly
Botworld Adventure is an open-world game, there’s a massive world for you to explore through. Collecting scraps from the world is a very essential thing to do since you need them all for bot upgrades. Scraps will also be sometimes guarded by enemies so make sure you are strong enough to beat them. They can also be found by the little bugs and rabbits running around, so you will need to chase them down. You won’t be walking everywhere in the world though. As you go through a region, you will notice landing pads there. Activate them, and now you will be able to teleport to that region with the help of your jetpack. To access the landing pad, just open the map and see an icon similar to it. You can also find a lot of hidden chests around the world, collect them and earn a lot of rewards.
TIP #4 – Complete all of the main quests and contracts:
Main Quests will assist you in comprehending the game’s storyline. The majority of the content in the main quests is pretty much given, if you’re interested, read through the entire story. It is very interesting to learn more about Botworld and Botmasters. Contracts are sidequests in the game. Completing them gives you a bunch of rewards. But they do refresh in a few hours so make sure you get them done in time, they’re not difficult to complete.
Botworld Adventure is nothing but exploration. We’ve just gone over the basic tips today, but as you play through the game, you’ll learn so much more. Make sure to have fun and Happy Gaming!
Also Read: Bleach: Brave Souls Anime Game Tier List
Leave a Reply