Blue Archive is an exciting RPG mobile title developed by NAT Games and published by Yostar. The game was released on February 04th 2021.
The Global version was published by Nexon and was released on November 08th, 2021.
Gameplay of Blue Archive
3D real-time battles with detailed animations and skills will keep you glued to the screen throughout the game.
Evaluate your team’s skills, abilities, terrain, and synergy to guide them to victory with your strategic leadership style. Each player will act as the consultant teacher and lead their students to solve the crises in the city.
In Blue Archive, there are two main types of characters: Strikers and Specials.
Strikers are the characters you see running around during gameplay. If these players die, you will die too.
Specials are characters that are not completely visible but provide different supporting characteristics to the Strikers.
Cafe in Blue Archive
The cafe is for students to hang out and relax. It allows a player to gain more affection for the students, claim stamina and extra game credits to refresh. The students will be allowed in the Cafeteria at equal intervals of time. Tapping on each student will provide them with affection and credit points.
Damage and armor
Armour types and Damages refer to the style and colour of a character’s damage or Armour.
This changes how they receive damage in the case of Armour and deal with damage in the case of damage.
- Red damage is anointed Explosive
- Yellow damage is called a Piercing or Penetration
- Blue damage is named Mythic
There are two different damage types and one extra armour type in the game.
Normal damage is the name for damage that does not have a colour coding, and this is the damage type that most enemies will deal with in PVE.
And finally, there is something called terrain. Additionally, it also has a different armour type that resists all other damage colours.
Armour types follow the same coding, minus the standard and terrain types.
- Red Armour is called Light Armour
- Yellow Armour is called Heavy Armour
- Blue Armour is called Unarmoured
Types of guns
Different types of guns perform differently in this game and determine how each character behaves.
- The generalists
- A balance of mobility, damage, and utility.
- They don’t take long to start shooting since they don’t have to set up their weapon like an MG.
- Low damage overall
- Faster reload time
- Rely on their high evasion to avoid damage.
Each character has a “role” that somewhat describes how they’re intended to be used.
A position or placement Refers to where a student will tend to stand:
- The front is usually the tanks or Tanky-Attackers (Sumire)
- The middle is usually the ARs and GLs
- Back is Snipers and MGs
Certain students prefer specific terrains, like indoors, urban and outdoors.
Students can range from
- Excellent +20% Damage, 60% Shield Block rate
- Good +10% Damage, 45% Block rate
- Neutral 30% Block rate
- Bad -10% Damage and 15% Block rate
- Terrible D -20% Damage and 0% Block rate
Think of it as one major city called Kivitos. It has different minor towns.
- Abydos: This is the first school in the story, and they are also in all the marketing and Shiroko is the game’s mascot. This school and the surrounding area within its reaches are turning into a desert; this is why only five students are remaining in the school. These five students are trying to save the school from shutting down.
- Millennium: This is the school of nerds. It is a science school that has students from engineers to game developers. They are all brilliant.
- Gehenna: This is your typical ‘evil-looking school, though they aren’t horrible people.
- Trinity: This is a school for females only. They all come with angel motifs, and 4 of the seven healers come from Trinity.
- Hyakkiyako: This is a Japanese mythology-inspired school.
- Shanhaijing: This is another ‘rural’ school but based on Chinese mythology instead.
- Red Winter: A Russian-themed school.
- Valkyrie: A police academy.
Blue Archive is a fun and interactive game. You can interact with them by using the in-game messenger and creating new friendships! The more time you spend with each character, the deeper you build the bond with them. Let us know your take on the game as well!