After a controversial ban of PUBG, Krafton has relaunched a new Indian version of the game that came to be known as BattleGrounds Mobile India. Since then, BGMI has never failed to entertain their gamers. With the introduction of new events, seasons, exchanges, rewards and many more. Bgmi has always tried to enrich the player’s experiences, recently they have started to collaborate with various other platforms like Arcane, Marvel’s Spider-Man franchise, thus giving the players an experience of new events throughout the various season. In this new season, BGMI has introduced a new theme mode available in ranked classic matches as a fest of the game’s collaboration with the Japanese manga series Jujutsu Kaisen.
The new Jujutsu Kaisen Mode has been introduced in the ranked classic mode maps of Erangel and Livik which contain exclusive Jujutsu theme objects like cursed object crates and cursed corpse grenades. Both of these items have a special function that can if used properly can give the players an advantage over the others.
What is cursed object? And what can be obtained from it?
Cursed object crates are found in a total of 10 numbers all around the two respective maps at a few particular locations, which offers a great loot to the players. These crates also contain Sukuna Figures that if collected in a particular number will help the player to obtain the CS4 Jujutsu Sorcery Fantasy title. Moreover, all the players in the squad can open these crates and obtain the same amount of loot which will help them further in the game.
Cursed Corpse Grenades are available easily like any other loot in BGMI. Like any other grenade, this can be thrown at any open space which summons Cathy Boss. These creatures when summoned attack any passerby which give the player the advantage over others, and if it gets killed it offers the player great loot. But, with many advantages comes one disadvantage of Cathy Boss, that is when Cathy is summoned its symbol is shown on the map which can attract a lot of enemies.
Where to find those cursed object?
As mentioned throughout the article Jujutsu event comes with elevated experience for the players. These objects are present in total 10 no throughout the map of Erangel and Livik.
The places where BGMI players can find these objects in Erangel are:
- 1. Quarry-This south-western location has a decent loot which attracts a decent amount of players towards its isolated and destroyed buildings.
- 2. Military Base-This is located on the southern island which is a hot drop location on this map. Its maximum amount of loot and witty hidden spots attract a lot of players.
- 3. Prison-A lower mid raise region is situated at the centre of the map with the rarest weapons and with a lot of loot.
- 4. Mylta power– A power station destroyed yet a limited loot of two people can be gained.
- 5. Yasnaya Polyana-This is a large city area with a large number of buildings and a good number of apartments spread through a quite large area offering a good amount of loot for all the squad members.
- 6. Ruins-A vulnerable isolated destroyed area that leaves you exposed to a large number of loot and rare hiding spots.
- 7. Pochinki-Another centrally located area which is a popular attraction for its small town with numerous building. The main interesting feature of this place is its loot and the feature that we can climb on the top of the building which gives us an advantage over other players.
- 8. Shooting range-An attraction for a practice area that comes with loot.
- 9. School-A central based player’s favourite area with few buildings which has a numerous storey and an apartment area which contains a lot of loot.
- 10. Hospital-Another western attractive building which attracts a lot of players with rarest of the lot.
The places where players can find a cursed object in Livik are:
- 1) Midstein-Almost one-third of the total players are said to be dropped down here for its loot and hot area.
- 2) Blomster-It is situated on the western part of the map.
- 3) Power Plant-It is a centrally located area that if we are lucky enough comes within numerous safe zone.
- 4) Holdhus-It is a southern western part of the map which was losing its popularity as a hot drop area but this new model is helping to regain it.
- 5) Lumber Yard-In the stacked log area, cursed objects are found in this area.
A title will be given to the players who have collected all the creates, but with the title comes great prices such as premium create, classic create and so on. The new cycle has already started and we look forward to seeing new changes in the game. If you want to download the game you can do it via Google Play or Appstore.
Also, check out BGMI Tips and Tricks to ace the game
Leave a Reply