Gameloft’s new real-time strategy TD game – Auto Defense has taken a ride on the bandwagon. Let’s jump on it together with a little help from this guide.
Now, let’s protect your castle and defeat all that comes before you.
A beginner’s guide to Auto Defense’s strategy
1 Understanding Synergies in Auto Defense
Synergies are combinations of one or more different types of turrets. Synergies give your defense different types of power boosts.
These are the various synergies that will give you extra attributes:
- Presto– Increases bullet speed of synergised turrets by 20%
- Poison– Increases poison damage by 30% for 2.5 seconds
- Rapid-Fire– Increases attack rate by 30 %
- Freeze– Slows enemy by 46% for 2 seconds
- Long Range– Increases attack range by 30%
- Blast– Causes additional damage by 70% with AOE of 4.2m
- Electricity– Lightning damage is increased by 20% and can strike up to 5 nearby enemies.
- Pickpocket– Increases drop of coins by 50%
- Burn– Reduces attack by 40% and causes extra 20% damage for 4seconds
- High damage– attack damage is increased by 30%
- Multishot– Launches 2 attacks simultaneously
2 Upgrading your turrets in Auto Defense
You will get Gacha element chests in Auto Defense and you will find turret cards and bolts when you open them. Using them, you can upgrade your turrets. But you have to be careful of which ones to upgrade first.
There are really good turrets that you must prioritize upgrading over others. The two most rewarding turrets to upgrade are Venom Cannon and Toxic Gun. Learn why here.
You can get seasonal chests, and even free chests in the shop by watching an ad.
3 Strategic resource planning in Auto Defense
- You will get many cards, bolts, and gems along with your progress in the game. To utilize them with the utmost care and efficiency will help you become a good player.
- Complete daily tasks and obtain rewards daily. Don’t skip daily rewards.
- Check your achievements and try keeping them as your objectives.
- Watch an ad and spin the Premium Wheel.
- Like all games, there are events that drop amazing items. Participate in them.
- And open Friendship Chests by playing Duo Matches.
If you try the game, we would love to know your first impressions. Do you have a game which you want us to cover for you? Please, tell us in the comments and also how we can improve our guides.
You can check out guides to other games here.