After waiting for a such long time now the most awaited game Apex Legends are finally here for all gamers. Apex Legends is free to play battle royal hero shooter game. This famous game is developed by “Respawn Entertainment” and it is being published by “Electronic Arts”. As this game is the first release for the Pc and after that now this game is being launched in some of the selected countries.
Today in this article we are going to talk about some of the most useful tips for leveling up quickly in this game. There are many of the rewards which were available for the ongoing events, Battle pass, and from the player EXP level. In this game, you must have a higher tier in the Battle Pass and Player EXP Level to receive more rewards. So now let’s take a quick look at how you can level up quickly, we knew that by leveling up you are going to unlock many many things, characters and yes you can also unlock the ranked mode, so without wasting a single minute lets get started.
Tip#1 – Always Collect Daily Rewards
Collecting the daily rewards every day can seem like the most common and the simplest method for claiming the player EXP Points. By playing the game you are going to find that there are going to be different rewards are there for claimed through the Daily Rewards. Remember that you will be able to receive the player EXP Points which will directly go to help you for increasing the player EXP level.
Tip#2 – Play Any Game Mode on Daily Basis
One of the easiest and the simplest thing from which you can easily increase the level is just by playing the game in different modes daily. As by playing any game mode you are going to automatically increase the Player EXP Points.
- In TDM, Arena, and other Multiplayer modes, kills slightly boost the overall EXP Points received from that match.
- In the Battle Royale modes, both kills and the team’s position matter, thus resulting in higher EXP Points gained compared to the Multiplayer modes.
Tip#3 – Double EXP Cards
The Double EXP cards were available in the free crates and you can also obtain them from the limited Events. Double EXP cards enable an x2 boost per match; if you obtain 5000 EXP Points at the end of a match, you will get a massive 10,000 EXP Points overall.
(To use this, go to MORE from the main screen, head over to WAREHOUSE, then to ITEMS, and click on the Double EXP card).
XP is awarded in Apex Legends:
- Kills – 50 XP per kill
- Kill Leader – 50 XP bonus + 50 XP for the kill
- Killed Champion – 500 XP bonus
- Damage Done to the enemy – XP awarded equivalent to the damage done divided by 4.
- Revive Ally – 25 XP per revive
- Time Survived – 180 XP per minute
- Playing With Friends – 5% XP bonus to Time Survived when playing with friends.
- Top 3 Finish – 300 XP bonus
- Match Victory – 500 XP bonus
That all conclude our Apex Legends mobile – Tips to level up quickly. Those three tips can be very much helpful for leveling up quickly. You can download this game from Google Play and by App Store. You can also follow Apex Legends Official Twitter Account for more information. Happy Gaming!