Innersloth has released a new update for Among Us. This November Among Us update is not a major one, but still a significant one as it fixes a lot of Bugs and brings a couple of balance changes to the gameplay system.
Other than this, alongside this new update in Among us. Innersloth has also talked about the new upcoming features in the game such as New Maps, Account System, More Lanagures, etc. In this post, we are going to break down everything for you.
Among Us November Update
Among Us November Update has just been released by Innersloth. Players can now update the game via Google Play, Apple Appstore, or Steam, depending upon your device. The update mostly deals with security and bug fixes, alongside a couple of Balance Changes.
There are only two balance changes in the Among Us November Update. Which are the following:
- Comms sabotage hides task arrows.
- Comms red light no longer immediately responds to the correct position.
In Among Us, tasks divided into multiple parts show arrows and point you towards the next part of the task, as soon as you complete the first part of that task. For example: The electrical wire fixing task. After the November update, these guiding arrows will no longer be shown when the impostors have sabotaged comms.
Furthermore, Fixing the comms has been made very difficult with this update. This has been done to encourage the impostors to use Comms sabotage more often as it is often neglected.
Quite a lot of bugs have been fixed in this new Among Update. A list of bugs that have been fixed are:
- Fixed camera flinging on security cams.
- Fixed inaccurate admin table on Polus.
- Fixed Polus panels reachable through walls.
- Fixed temperature mini-game in Polus for iOS.
- Fix solo-complete reactor/seismic exploit.
- Fix align engine exploit and soft lock.
Among Us Upcoming Features
In addition to the details of the Among Us November Update, the developers shared information about two upcoming features of Among Us.
- Accounts: The developers have said that bringing an account system is the topmost priority. Players can expect an account system in Among Us very soon, and the first focus for accounts will be to get reporting and moderation integrated ASAP.
- Languages: Players can soon expect to play Among Us in their favorite language. French, Italian, German, Spanish EU and LA, Dutch, Russian, BR and EU Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino (Bisaya) will be soon added to the game. More languages will be added with time.
Removal of Mobile Ads
As you all know, the PC (Steam) Version of Among Us is a paid version that comes for $5. However, the game is free-to-play on mobile devices (both android and iOS), and therefore it contains Ads.
Recently, many players were complaining about getting inappropriate ads after the end of every game. Therefore Innersloth has announced that they have removed all ads from the mobile version of Among US until 2021. However, it is a temporary action, and ADs will be back into the game as soon as they find a solution to counter inappropriate ads.
A couple of days back, the developers shared a sneak-peak from the upcoming new Among Us Map on their official Twitter handle.
Innersloth has announced that they are working on a henry stickman theme-based map, which will be the biggest map of all. It is expected to be released in the game sometime in January or February 2021.
So that was everything we know about the Among Us November Update and related information. Do you know anything more? Do let us know in the comments section below.
I am so excited for the new map!
Cannot get the updated version to work on my iPad.
When is the update coming out?
The November update is already out bro.
i cant wait!!!