Watatsumi Island and Serai Island have been added to Inazuma in the Genshin Impact 2.1 Version. Two additional islands mean there’s a lot more to see and do, as well as a lot of primogems to find. On both islands, there are numerous puzzles to solve. We already have a guide for Watatsumi Island Rotating Cube Puzzle. For today, we’ll look at “Amakumo Peak Puzzle,” one of the Serai Islands’ puzzles. To get to this puzzle, you must first finish the world quest “Serai Stormchasers.” The barrier on the island would be removed if you completed that quest.
Genshin Impact Amakumo Peak Puzzle Location:
You must teleport to the waypoint northeast of Amakumo Peak to reach the puzzle location. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to glide down to a nearby lake where there’s a 3 by 3 tile pressure plate puzzle.
To complete the task without being interrupted, you will most likely need to defeat the nearby enemies. Step on the lit-up tiles to turn them off once you’ve done that. Then, to solve the puzzle, simply follow the instructions below. You’ll get an exquisite chest after solving the puzzle, and the locked mechanism will now be unlocked.
The mechanism drains the lake, revealing a hidden space beneath it. You must kill 3 Ruin Sentinels who are stationed around the entrance while heading straight to the hole leading to the underground area. Jump down the entrance and you’ll find another locked mechanism that can be unlocked by the two Ruin Sentinels nearby. You will also receive an exquisite chest after defeating them.
The water level will begin to drop once the unlocked mechanism is activated. Continue to the next step, where the confusing challenge begins, so follow along with the directions.
Amakumo Underground Puzzle Guide:
- You’ll find a Seelie, a red barrier, and a mechanism for the red barrier after you get down below. To make the Seelie move, you must first touch it. Then, in front of you, activate the red barrier mechanism so that the light on it goes vertical. After you’ve done that, the red barrier will disappear.
- Enter the area and turn left to find a yellow barrier with a yellow mechanism. Start it to turn it into vertical form. The yellow barrier falls through, go inside that area and you’ll find another red barrier mechanism. Start it and turn that one also into vertical form.
- Exit that area and reactivate the yellow barrier mechanism to turn it into a horizontal form.
- Continue with the Seelie. When it reaches its statue, it will give you a common chest. You’ll come across another Seelie if you go a little further.
- The second Seelie takes you down to a lower platform. You’ll notice that the red barrier is blocking the path. Go upstairs and you’ll find a red barrier mechanism. Start it and turn it into a vertical form.
- Now jump down the hole to the mechanism on the left. The Seelie can be found down there. Start the yellow mechanism in the other direction of where it’s going to change it into a vertical form.
- Follow the Seelie and it goes up. Climb up the wall nearby to follow it.
- The Seelie reaches its statue. You’ll receive another common chest. There you can see another Seelie to follow.
- Keep following that Seelie until you come across a blue barrier that will be blocked.
- You’ll find two gates with fallen red and blue barriers. Pass through them. There will be a Ruin Sentinel and set for stairs, keep going up to find a red barrier mechanism. Start the red barrier mechanism and set it vertically.
- Return to the Ruin Sentinel’s location to find an unlocked red barrier. Pass through it and activate the blue barrier mechanism, turning it to vertical form.
- Return to the staircase and turn around to find an unlocked blue barrier with a Ruin Sentinel and a yellow barrier mechanism hidden behind it. Start the yellow barrier mechanism and set it vertically.
- Go down the stairs again and by the Ruin Sentinel, through the fallen blue barrier, then straight to find an unlocked yellow barrier.
- Pass through it to find and follow the Seelie. You’ll be rewarded with the achievement “Great Amakumo Peak” once you’ve completed it.
- There is a luxurious chest right there and another mechanism. Start it and it lowers the water level even more.
- Follow the Seelie to the bottom of the cave and its statue. You’ll receive a common chest for that, but also there’s a Luxurious and Precious chest right beside it. That ends your Amakumo Peak Puzzle.
The Genshin Impact Amakumo Peak puzzle is kind of confusing but make sure to follow all of the steps properly. If you get stuck in the above steps, you can follow the youtube video right here. There’s a lot of primogems for you to earn once you complete it. Have fun exploring!
To read about more Genshin Impact news, builds, and guides, click here.