20 Minutes Till Dawn Guide – In this game, you get to experience an endless horde of monsters for 20 minutes and it is an action shooting game where you have to kill or clear the waves of Monster that are coming at you. You will get to experience a rogue-like survival game where you get limitless upgrades to create unique power and weapons. You can also become a fire wizard which can ignite monsters with a pump shotgun or you can change into a ninja who can control the magic knives. There is a various selection of characters and weapons available in the game. Let’s start with the tips.
Tip #1 – Keep Running in 20 Minutes Till Dawn
This game is not like previous survival games where you can just stand in a single place and get all the XP of enemies after killing the boss or enemies. Movement is the key to clearing the game you have to avoid enemies, kill them and gather their XP points.
Tip #2 – Choose Your Characters Carefully in 20 Minutes Till Dawn
The game has 10 characters and each has a specific power, you need to carefully choose your character and decide how to go further in the game. One of the characters is locked and can be unlocked by clearing the temple map.
Tip #3 – Choose Your Weapon Carefully in 20 Minutes Till Dawn
Guns are important and it’s important to know that there are neither guns that are too strong nor guns that are too weak. It’s just how you use them. I have cleared the game with the SMG with 4 DMG and 32 ammo and with a crossbow that has 1 bullet and 30 dmg.
Tip #4 – Learn More About Runes
When you go to the play tab there is an option called rune many people miss this option but it has additional power-ups for both offense and defense, using these carefully can make you’re run very easy depending on the way you play. Here are the important runes you can change them accordingly.
- Glass Canon
Tip #5 – Try Out Different Builds
There are many builds that you can try in this game, I’ll explain the basics and then try one of my favs builds below. The game has builds like a summoner, elemental, explosion, tank, etc. If you like summoning characters then you have a bat gun that shoots bats which are considered both bullet and summon.
Now I’ll list some of my fav builds.
- Frost mage – For this, you need Yuki who releases a butterfly every 6th shot you fire which freezes enemies, then choose SMG and focus on the building and mastering frost mage.
- Tank – For this, you need a diamond that has 7 hp, a gun is a grenade launcher and you can go with holy shield mastery, double shot, and power shot as a priority.
- Non-Summoner and Elemental – Shana the first character you have is excellent and the revolver again the first weapon you have or a crossbow. This build is focused on running around in circles and shooting enemies. The mastery should be haste and light weaponry as a priority
- Summoner – You can do this with any character and the weapon of choice should be a bat gun. The mastery of focus should be dragon egg and ghost friend.
Tip #6 – Use Synergies in 20 Minutes Till Dawn
Synergies unlock when you complete the upgrade tree. Here are some of the best synergies which you should consider and I’ll also tell you which characters are good for them.
- Death round: (+10 base DMG and -1 max hp) this is good for weapons like grenade launcher and crossbow as they have already high DMG and along with the upgrades on a shot can deal up to 100 DMG which is huge with this, you can annihilate most bosses with 1 or 2 round of bullets. Diamond can handle this synergy and she has 7 hp
- Mini clip: (+100% reload, +50% bullet DMG, +1 ammo) the best synergy in the game and can go with any weapon and character and should be your top priority.
- Stand your ground: (+2 projectile, +25% fire rate, -25% movement speed) another good synergy with a little downside of mobility, works well with guns having high DMG.
Tip #7 – Heal Your Character in 20 Minutes Till Dawn
Healing is very important in this game because unlike other games where you have a bar of hp which can be increased, here we have a set amount of hearts at the beginning of the play. But despite that, there are various ways to heal yourself.
- Health boost – This tree gives you (+1 hp) at the start and then (+2 hp, +50% character size and movement speed -16%) or (increase bullet DMG and fire rate) and ends with regeneration which heals you for 1 hp per 90 secs. This first and last option of the tree is a great and reliable way to heal you the mid options I suggest going with the increase in DMG and fire rate because increasing size and lowering your movement speed with making you a sitting duck for the enemy.
- Pyromancy – The last upgrade of this tree soothing warmth has a chance of 0.05% of healing you with 1 hp when you inflict a burn on the enemy. It’s rng dependent and most of the time you will kill your enemy before burning them so go with the gun having low damage.
- Artsholy -The last option in tree angelic which heals you for 1 hp for every 500 enemies killed by smite. This build is niche and can be exploited heavily by diamond which has to start 7 hp as the second option of this tree in which your smite DMG is proportional to your heart.
- Growth and Healing rune – Both these runes are the best way to heal without any downside, healing drops 1 hp every 1500th enemy you kill and growth heals 1 hp every 5 levels.
20 Minutes Till Dawn is available in Google Play and App Store. That’s all the tips and tricks I think a beginner would need to become a pro. If you have any doubts regarding the tips feel free to ask through the comments section below. You can check another survival game: Undead City Zombie Survival.